Swansea City v AFC Bournemouth - 4 Games To Go

TE="SlowDownDerek, post: 626920, member: 2758"]You see forests goal and think that sometimes the luck just isnt on your side. I still think they will slip up and a couple of positive results will do it but anything can happen from here.[/QUOTE]
Luck has nothing to do with it. Hard work, organisation decent players and a fantastic manager is the reason. That's why you won't be promoted.

TE="SlowDownDerek, post: 626920, member: 2758"]You see forests goal and think that sometimes the luck just isnt on your side. I still think they will slip up and a couple of positive results will do it but anything can happen from here.
Luck has nothing to do with it. Hard work, organisation decent players and a fantastic manager is the reason. That's why you won't be promoted.[/QUOTE]
Yawn

TE="SlowDownDerek, post: 626920, member: 2758"]You see forests goal and think that sometimes the luck just isnt on your side. I still think they will slip up and a couple of positive results will do it but anything can happen from here.
Luck has nothing to do with it. Hard work, organisation decent players and a fantastic manager is the reason. That's why you won't be promoted.[/QUOTE]
And if you don’t get promoted, what is that down to?

Football never ceases to amaze me, what a rollercoaster of emotions this evening.
If those 2 results were offered at 7 this evening I would have considered it a disastrous night, but in the circumstances that could be a big point. Effectively comes down to beating Forest now, and then just need 1 point from the remaining 2. Tuesday is going to be so tense

No harsher than if I was to troll your poxy forum. How long would I last be honest now.
I've been extremely reasonable on here I'd say. I've only responded to abuse which I unfairly received. You don't want me banned because I annoyed you, it's because you're embarrassed that your football team is about to choke. Don't stress these things happen.

;