Thank you Jason

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Although on reflection it was right for Jason to go....I just wanted to add a bit of balance to the breaking news.
I’d just like to do the decent thing and say thank you to Jason Tindall as both a player and assistant manager.
Things over the last few months haven’t worked out for him and that’s sad.
Let’s not forget the enormous contribution Jason made in our meteoric progress to The Premier League.

He was there with Eddie right in those grim -17 days and was very much involved in our wonderful club’s transformation. He will always be part of our history. As I said things haven’t ended too well for him....but for everything else...thanks Tinders old stick!

1DA138AB-AEA6-4523-A5C1-506D5A720333.jpeg

Spot on Snoot's, I wish Jason the best of luck with whatever he does in the future, I dare say the duo may well be back together at some point, somewhere.

Top post... Tindall was part of the greatest story in the club's history... No one should forget that for the sake of a 2 month spell when things started to derail on the pitch a little, and it wasn't all his fault.

He should never have been placed in this position in the first place. We needed a lot more than what JT had in his locker to galvanise this lot into a championship winning team.

Thx Jason for trying... Hope you got an enormous pay off for your efforts and you give Blake and Hughes the royal wave as you leave DC this morning...

Eddie and Jason were the back bone of this club and this even went as far as the academy. Jason 'with an obvious reason' stood on the pitch every evening to not only watch how the young lads were developing but to also give words of advice to the young coaches and to also push for more challenging fixtures against Cat 1 teams, such as Chelsea and Spurs. Always with a handshake for every young academy lad, Jason gave every minute of his day to this club and to hear negatives about him from supporters and also how he was treated by the board, leaves me with a very nasty taste.

I think it's overdue he gets the sack, over a decade of asking and he's not knocked a single person out.

Last edited:

;