That **** on talksport

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Moaning on social media about Lerma diving last night and how it wasnt a foul. Firstly, it was a foul. When someone 2 hand pushes a player in the back it really doesnt matter how theatrically they go over, its still a foul.

Meanwhile, back when we got the 0-0 against spurs he said we had robbed them because King, who was looking at the ball and had touched Kane with one arm, should have conceded a penalty.

Hes stated in the past that he doesnt "have an issue" with Bournemouth after it was pointed out to him how biased his comments were in relation to us.

A thoroughly dislikeable bloke.

Last edited:
Moaning on social media about Lerma diving last night and how it wasnt a foul. Firstly, it was a foul. When someone 2 hand pushes a player in the back it really doesnt matter how theatrically they go over, its still a foul.

Meanwhile, back when we got the 0-0 against spurs he said we had robbed them because King, who was looking at the ball and had touched Kane with one arm, should have conceded a penalty.

Hes stated in the past that he doesnt "have an issue" with Bournemouth after it was pointed out to him how biased his comments were in relation to us.

He obviously enjoys winding Bournemouth fans up.....and it appears to work..;)

I was listening when he said this and thought at the time how unnecessary the comment were. Who was the commentator..?

He supports Peterborough United. He's led a life full of disappointments and unfulfilled dreams. No wonder he's bitter.

Lol of course it was a foul......the half tuck leap in the air before falling gently to the floor was just a bit of showboating to cheer us all up after having to watch that garbage.....best bit of entertainment of the evening imo..

It was totally a foul and an extremely stupid one at that. Jeff was just making sure that the linesman picked up on it. A foul is a foul and that should have been given even if Jeff didn't go down but he just did it to be on the safe side.
I honestly don't see how anybody can have an issue with that.
It was a clear foul but we've seen them not given. The guy was an idiot for shoving him in the back like that, knowing that we'd milk it for all it was worth at that point of the game.
Absolutely nothing worth commenting on here other than the stupidity of the Rotherham player at that moment in the match.

Its a foul, soft as it is and as dramatic a tumble. We've all seen Rico or Smith do that same push on opposition, and its infuriating. Rotherham fans will be more annoyed at their own player.
Absolutely ! What was he hoping to achieve with that shove at that point in the match ? 100% the only talking point was the stupidity of the Rotherham player. Brainless challenge and totally unnecessary. Now if Jeff had done that with NO contact whatsoever, ok, that would be another matter altogether. But in the context of that moment in the match it is absolutely not worth mentioning.
But I doubt that he was enraged by it at all, just trying to provoke some sort of reaction because he is a media whore.

I like Lerma and he's done the same as 99% of players there, other than the silly theatrics, but I hate when these 'fouls' get given. They are completely manufactured by the player who gets fouled, get between the opposing player and the ball, stop dead and go down. It's pathetic and winds me up every time whether it's for or against us. This is a very bad example of this type of 'foul' too.

That one was a 2 handed shove. We've had opposition players go down before when someone puts out an arm out to stop them colliding, or rests an arm on their back while they are jockeying for position.

Pretty sure you have to have a plate of chips on both shoulders to not to see that as a foul.

;