That prat Stroud

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
I don't think I've seen a more biased inept performance from an official for many many a year.
Was he trying to play centre stage on TV or just trying to let QPR win. Some of those free kick decisions. Wow. Hopefully he was being biased because if that was his ' normal' standard of officiating it was bl00dy dreadful

The guy who kicked Smith. If the ref doesn't give any punishment at all, I'm ok with that as he can only give what he\the lino sees and then you presume he didn't see it.

But as he gave a yellow card, that means he must have seen it therefore it should be a red.

Or he didn't see it and just guessed. Seeing as he guessed most other things tonight, I'm thinking it might be that one.

The guy who kicked Smith. If the ref doesn't give any punishment at all, I'm ok with that as he can only give what he\the lino sees and then you presume he didn't see it.

But as he gave a yellow card, that means he must have seen it therefore it should be a red.

Or he didn't see it and just guessed. Seeing as he guessed most other things tonight, I'm thinking it might be that one.
I just don't think he had a clue, English refs seem to be less competent overall these days.

I believe Stroud originates from the Isle of Wight and started his reffing in the Wessex League.

He was rubbish tonight.

I concur, what a completely biased winker, as has been said; at every tackle a QPR player would fall over and he would give them a free kick and if they fouled one of our players he'd give them a free kick too.
And book our player!
How many yellows did he give us?
How many minutes of added on time did he keep playing in the hope they would score?
Absolutely shocking biased performance.
And yes I know I'm biased.

Isn't he quite small?

Probably trying to be fussy and get noticed.

Dreadful display. I really thought he was going to gift then a penalty or free kick (like the Blackpool game). Felt qpr played up to the ref too

Reminded me of Gareth Chilcott bemoaning a rugby referee in his native West Country accent: “a little ‘un trying to be a big ‘un”. Stuck with me for many years.

Some QPR thoughts on the ref:

'Ref has been useless, let Bournemouth do what they want all game'

'I really hope, just for once, Warburton comes out after that and tells it like it is - i.e. the other team cheated, fouled and connived their way to the three points, with the help of the ref, and that we'll have something special in store for them when they come to HQ. I'd pay his fine myself! Someone should lay Parker out after that.'

'Typical Stroud performance, Willock could have gone, let them take it in turns to foul, already booked Bournemouth bloke picks ball up and throws it into the crowd right in front of him and ignores it. Loses control completely last 15.
Usual gutless performance we all expect from him.'

'A better ref would have issued a lot more cards to them and we know if we did the same, we would get more yellows'

Some QPR thoughts on the ref:

'Ref has been useless, let Bournemouth do what they want all game'

'I really hope, just for once, Warburton comes out after that and tells it like it is - i.e. the other team cheated, fouled and connived their way to the three points, with the help of the ref, and that we'll have something special in store for them when they come to HQ. I'd pay his fine myself! Someone should lay Parker out after that.'

'Typical Stroud performance, Willock could have gone, let them take it in turns to foul, already booked Bournemouth bloke picks ball up and throws it into the crowd right in front of him and ignores it. Loses control completely last 15.
Usual gutless performance we all expect from him.'

'A better ref would have issued a lot more cards to them and we know if we did the same, we would get more yellows'
:rotfl:

;