The BIG Championship game this w/end.

redharry

UTC Legend
Derby v Sheff Wed.

Win or draw keep Derby up, Wed win keeps them up at Derbys expense.
Will the Derby "dream team" of Rooney and McClaren keep them up.........................................
I would rather Weds win, just so I can see McClaren with his head in his hands again.:)

I had thought that Sky would have all other games on the red button for the last game of the season. It doesnt look like that is happening

Looked up my EPG for Sky,it simply says live coverage of matches from EFL (12.00-14.45).
My guess it will be one of those programmes that report on games and goals as they happen along with a 'live ' league table.

Bottom of division is poor - any of the 4 deserve to go down. Just 2 wins from the 8 games played against those teams cost us automatic promotion this season.

Just like the failure to score even one goal in the 4 games against the bottom two clubs (Watford/Norwich) last season cost us our prem place.

Keeps coming back to the players rather than the manager imho.

Looked up my EPG for Sky,it simply says live coverage of matches from EFL (12.00-14.45).
My guess it will be one of those programmes that report on games and goals as they happen along with a 'live ' league table.
But they have selected Derby v Wednesday as the live game for that schedule. Reports on goals and games will be on Sky Sports News

Ended 0-0, leaving the foot of the table like this. Upshot is that Wayne Rooney’s Derby County have to win to be sure of staying up.

15E0A206-47EF-44A2-AED2-A2B1878AA246.jpeg

I'd like Wednesday to have the joy...they are part of our story !

Wednesday have to win...and hope Rotherham lose or draw.

Derby can draw..and stay up...but if Rotherham win...Derby have to win or they go down with Wednesday.
Rotherham have to win to make their goal diff count if Derby have drawn.

Its in Derby's hands as they start with the most points.

I'd like Wednesday to have the joy...they are part of our story !

Wednesday have to win...and hope Rotherham lose or draw.

Derby can draw..and stay up...but if Rotherham win...Derby have to win or they go down with Wednesday.
Rotherham have to win to make their goal diff count if Derby have drawn.

Its in Derby's hands as they start with the most points.
Thank you for pointing all that out for us.....;)

;