The end of the horrible run of fixtures

kirsikka

UTC Legend
It's been pretty painful for what seems like forever. However, finally we have a run of matches where we should go out with a reasonable belief that we are at least a match for our opponents. Eight of the final nine... let's have 24 points from that lot!

Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United
Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth v Burnley
Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth v Fulham
Southampton v AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur
Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth

Wilson hopefully back soon, Brooks on the pitch today, Lerma's suspension finally activated and out the way.

Time for some positive thinking!

Far from disgraced today,

but 14pts from the last 19 games is relegation form to be sure doubly disappointing given the excellent start.

I’d be looking for a minimum of 3-3-3 and 12pts from the last 9, if we don’t achieve at least that serious questions will need to be asked.

Don't think the fixtures have been the best for us this season, particularity that little cluster of top 6 teams where, we performed well but got nothing which blunted our great start and sucked the confidence out of us. Then add on top the injuries.....

Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - Got thrashed there last season, and they played us off the park at ours this season.

AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United - Lost at theirs.

Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth - Always seem to draw there. Tough game.

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley - Burnley having a decent 2nd half of the season.

Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth - Local ish derby. Brighton desperate for points.

AFC Bournemouth v Fulham - I see no reason not to win this one.

Southampton v AFC Bournemouth - Under perform every time at theirs.

AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - Nope.

Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth - Zaha...Penalty. Nuff said.

No easy games in this league.

Anything over 40 points will be a bonus this season. It will be the same again next season. Too good a squad for relegation.

Want at least 3 wins to make up for the sheer dross we have endured for most games since October apart from Chelsea/West Ham.

A couple of results away from home are vital aswell to end this tragic run of results and can we go to St Marys and actually put some effort in for once please.

Huddersfield Town v AFC Bournemouth - clear win

AFC Bournemouth v Newcastle United - probable draw

Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth - good chance here, narrow win

AFC Bournemouth v Burnley - Bore draw

Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth - Brookes, Wilson, Fraser 3-0

AFC Bournemouth v Fulham - 5-0.

Southampton v AFC Bournemouth - Under perform every time at theirs. Yep.

AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - Nope.

Crystal Palace v AFC Bournemouth - 2-1, two teams safe in the end of season shake out

17 points.

I would be in dream-land if that played out. 50 points, 9th place would be wonderful. It wouldn't paper over the cracks that we have seen, but would be the best season in the PL and so an overall improvement.

Have personally been hanging my hat on March 9th forward for some time. But it will now be "go-time" and I hope the management team and the lads can put it all together. Your scenario would leave a very nice taste (albeit anything at St. Marys would be the Cherry on top). Drifting sideways to 13-14th play would be a bit of a let-down.

Udders game is crucial I think. Win there and we reignite our season and can go on one of Eddie's famous runs right through to the end of the season. Lose and the whole mindset changes as we'll be thinking if we can lose to them we can lose to anyone.

;