The Never Ending Jukebox Track Three

Spent many a summer in south New Jersey in the 70's, it was a great beach about 9 hour drive from Montreal. Bars with live music on every corner. Drinking age was 18 back then, so all the college kids from Philly (where it was 21) would come down on the weekends. Great bands playing Stevie Wonder, J Geils, Bruce, Stones, so much more. Good days, glad I can still remember them!!

Anyone got The Parkerilla album to check the sleeve notes?

Just had a happy half hour in the loft with my record collection.
I have 5 Parker albums, the only one that is on a home recorded Maxell tape is Parkerilla.

You could be right though.

I remember this BBC concert like it was yesterday.

Last edited:
Managed to find my copy, sleeve notes aren't that easy to read but it was recorded at Bournemouth Winter Gardens, Oxford New Theatre and New York Palladium. Doesn't say which tracks were recorded where. : )
Great album, only saw them a couple of times, once supporting, once headlining. Most enjoyable live entertainment : )
One day I'll get a decent record playing machine and some headphones ( it'll drive the Good Lady nuts, I can't stop myself helping the vocalists out and I am a terrible singer )
Can someone repost instructions on how to attach videos, I seem to have lost the knowledge : )
Mixed at Rockfield. The single may have been recorded at the Winter Gardens. Anyone got The Parkerilla album to check the sleeve notes?

Following the "Billy's on acid" thread, here's a couple of 'just say no kids' tracks that are belting.

And a track that blew me away a few years ago, some experiences in life never change.

"And I'm thinking.....maybe I shouldn't have done the second one'

Released 54 years ago, how time flies.

I read the news today, oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well, I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords
I saw a film today, oh boy
The English Army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
But I just had to look
Having read the book
I'd love to turn you on
Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream
I read the news today, oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
I'd love to turn you on

Swedish bands you'd never heard of time.

Saw these people a mile down the bill years ago mid 90's supporting somebody who was so memorable that I've forgotten.

Their first album was wonderful; and it turns out that they're still plugging away at it years later according to Wiki.

I'm now off to play the whole of their first album 'Magic Seed' for the first time in a decade.

Or two.

;