The Never Ending Jukebox, track two.

Saw this band recently supporting Halestorm. I can’t work out if they are good weird or bad weird.

Definitely landed on “weird” though

Now for a bit of BF, Billy Fury, title song from" I've Gotta Horse" great film and music.

Last edited:
From the new Low album, love this band, usual high quality but some of it may take a bit of getting used to:

NEJ Song List

I tried a couple of things, this is the best I could come up with. If there is any real appetite, I could do NEJ#1 over the winter while trying to keep #2 up to date. Size may eventually be an issue, as DJ informed me that attachment size is 1024kb, and I think it has to be in pdf form. Let me know by PM, if it's something that enough people want I will give it a try. I would likely sort it by song. Other option would be to send out XL spreadsheet on request to your actual email addresses (i.e. not via forum).

Attachments

• NEJ #2.pdf
    390.3 KB · Views: 7
If you save the spreadsheet as a csv it'll be much smaller as no stupid formatting or fonts or colours and rubbish will be included

You mean you're still capable of doing spreadsheet stuff after the cannabis legalisation?

This one's for you.

Too funny ........

To everything, there is a time ..... I'm sure there will be some clarity at various points ...

I looked this one up on youtube and here were some of the comments:
"That was me from 1972-1988. Then I gave it up, grew up and I've been pretty much miserable ever since."
"I don't remember that concert, but I have a ticket stub, so I must have been there."
"Pot will get you through times of no money, but money can't get you through times of no pot."

If you save the spreadsheet as a csv it'll be much smaller as no stupid formatting or fonts or colours and rubbish will be included
Just tried that .... it does create a smaller file, but when I try to attach it to a post, it doesn't come up - only the pdf. But, there are other formats, so maybe I'll try those. I thought maybe DJ could upload a bigger file as administrator, but apparently cannot do under the new Vitals.

Let's get the ground rocking to this native American war chant, should put the fear of god into the Saints fans and players (or there again maybe not)

;