The Newcastle Takeover

What's the word for someone who is alert to all the injustices of society having done a very deep and thorough comb through history?

The answer to that is that they are Adept Historians who will have have seen the Good and Bad from ALL Nations, not just Britains misdemeanors.....and they are not thick Sheep Like Fools and Village Idiots who just jump on a Facebook or Twitter bandwagon!

The answer to that is that they are Adept Historians who will have have seen the Good and Bad from ALL Nations, not just Britains misdemeanors.....and they are not thick Sheep Like Fools and Village Idiots who just jump on a Facebook or Twitter bandwagon!
Let me guess

If we had appointed Cooper at the start of this season,you would have found a stick to beat him and Blake with at some point.
He wasn't exactly revered for his attacking football at Swansea,and I don't remember him being on anyone's wish list as a replacement for Woodgate.
Why are they doing so well?
Undoubtedly he is a good coach,they have gained some momentum by going on a great run at the right time,and in a way ,could play with a nothing to lose attitude I suppose.
The crux now for them is that they are so near but yet so far,and these 3 games will be the first real pressure games they have played all season.
They have had a bit of luck in the last few games,early red card at West Brom,comedy goal last night etc.
This league is so mad they could just capitulate and lose 2 of the last 3.
I didn’t suggest appointing Cooper.

My point was a reply to another post and was simple. How are a club with inferior players so close to us? Because I believe we have an inferior manager to our squad. Since Eddie We’ve appointed a permanent number two the players didn’t want, a bloke sacked from Boro and a bloke who scraped up in the play offs with the best squad in the division, got relegated scoring 9 goals at home and was despised by his fans for dull football.

Three horrendous appointments by a CEO whose qualification for the job was to be Eddie Mitchells son in law. And to think some sycophants on here wanted to credit him with Howes success.

Dawson again finding every chance to slag off Blake.

Back to the thread

"I'm delighted for Kieffer," said Parker. "I brought him in January and after five minutes of bringing him on, he breaks his foot. We brought him in to help us and tonight, I've got nothing but full praise for him. He's had practically two days of training, if that."
"He's been out for 10 weeks nearly. I put him on tonight. I didn't want to bring him on as early as we brought him on. I thought 10 to 15 minutes if we needed him. But given the state of the game and where we were, I felt we needed him to come on and try and make the difference. My god, he did that."

I didn’t suggest appointing Cooper.

My point was a reply to another post and was simple. How are a club with inferior players so close to us? Because I believe we have an inferior manager to our squad. Since Eddie We’ve appointed a permanent number two the players didn’t want, a bloke sacked from Boro and a bloke who scraped up in the play offs with the best squad in the division, got relegated scoring 9 goals at home and was despised by his fans for dull football.

Three horrendous appointments by a CEO whose qualification for the job was to be Eddie Mitchells son in law. And to think some sycophants on here wanted to credit him with Howes success.
Is this the same Eddie you said wouldn’t go any further until he stopped recruiting his mates? The ones he too to Handchoppers United and has done quite well so far?

Is this the same Eddie you said wouldn’t go any further until he stopped recruiting his mates? The ones he too to Handchoppers United and has done quite well so far?

I think it's the guy he said this about in January....

I feared for him when he put his band back together. I really hoped that time away would have helped him discover assistants and coaches that were more in tune with the modern game at elite level and not schooled by Sean O’Driscoll against Torquay.

It eventually cost him here and it may cost him there. His talent is not enough and loyalty can only go so far.

I think it's the guy he said this about in January....
He has got a director of football working above him and a new one coming who is pulling the transfer strings. He also has Graham Jones and several different coaching influences that didn’t play for Sean O’Driscoll.

Strange you and Rob are using the very points I was correct about and giving me evidence I was correct but crack on, it saves me doing it and being called narcissistic or wise after the event by you both.

He has got a director of football working above him and a new one coming who is pulling the transfer strings. He also has Graham Jones and several different coaching influences that didn’t play for Sean O’Driscoll.

Strange you and Rob are using the very points I was correct about and giving me evidence I was correct but crack on, it saves me doing it and being called narcissistic or wise after the event by you both.

Lol, go back to the Newcastle thread and look at the argument you and I were having. You spent ten posts arguing how shite Jones was because he was apparently just some guy who put the cones out for Harry Kane. According to you he was nothing compared to some bloke at Aston Villa who had done a few month's work experience in Brazil before getting sacked.

If you cast your mind back you also might remember that we literally took Greame Jones on as a coach around the time that Howe left.

They absolutely love Tindall up there btw. Really rate him.

Lol, go back to the Newcastle thread and look at the argument you and I were having. You spent ten posts arguing how shite Jones was because he was apparently just some guy who put the cones out for Harry Kane. According to you he was nothing compared to some bloke at Aston Villa who had done a few month's work experience in Brazil before getting sacked.

If you cast your mind back you also might remember that we literally took Greame Jones on as a coach around the time that Howe left.

They absolutely love Tindall up there btw. Really rate him.
We loved Tindall when he was with Howe. We hated Tindall when he was with Quinn (and abusing fans that had travelled to Blyth spending a fortune). We didn’t like him when he was on his own without Howe and sacked having lost the dressing room.

What’s the common link of when he is loved?

We loved Tindall when he was with Howe. We hated Tindall when he was with Quinn (and abusing fans that had travelled to Blyth spending a fortune). We didn’t like him when he was on his own without Howe and sacked having lost the dressing room.

What’s the common link of when he is loved?

Graeme Jones?

The reason I bring him up is that you have been slagging him off for years and saying that Eddie Howe is no good because he employs his mates. You said this was why he was failing at Newcastle as opposed to the fantastic assistant Gerrard has got at villa.

Btw I've never loved or hated Tindall. I don't have strong feelings about him... or Neilll Blake for that matter other than having too many Ls in his name.

Graeme Jones?

The reason I bring him up is that you have been slagging him off for years and saying that Eddie Howe is no good because he employs his mates. You said this was why he was failing at Newcastle as opposed to the fantastic assistant Gerrard has got at villa.

Btw I've never loved or hated Tindall. I don't have strong feelings about him... or Neilll Blake for that matter other than having too many Ls in his name.
I’ve never said that Howe was no good. He is one of the greatest football managers to walk gods earth. I think he ran out of ideas here because he had the same echo chamber of people to bounce ideas off. There he has a director of football, a strong recruitment team that isn’t his best friend, outside coaching influences. Let’s leave the 80m to chuck at a transfer window out of it even as I don’t think weirdly that has actually influenced it overly. Plus he is new so doesn’t need to refresh his ideas as opposition haven’t sussed him yet. It’s a completely different set up.

;