The Players...

Ok, consider my bed now soaking wet!

Tindall isn't the man for the job but I am sick of this shower regardless of who we get in. Has gone on for longer than half a season with this lot.
Come the summer it is time to get rid!

Mepham - paid a fortune, totally lightweight and injury prone, poor in
the air, always a huge clanger in him. Would rather we kept Jack Simpson, or bloody Homer Simpson

Kelly - lazy, wasteful, error prone every game, can't pass, can't defend. Sh!te

Rico - positionally a liability, used to be able to cross a ball until we seemingly coached that out of him. Now looks dreadful. Keep wondering who is worse between him & Kelly and then I see the other one play.

Billing - mouthy, lazy, not worth the hassle, get rid asap

Lerma - He has been poor this season, but he is still talented, but what he does isn't worth £25mil. You could sell for what we paid (lol) and spend it on 10 players that do the same in this league.

Danjuma - talented when not offside, but let's be honest, he isn't going
to hang around the championship for long, or ever get his head up to deliver a cross that finds a team mate (or stay onside).

Brooks - The real Brooks is missing, presumed dead. Would sell this one while we can for big money (as long as no scouts have watched him in the last 3 months).

They've all had their chances. Didn't fancy it in the prem, can't be arsed in the championship.
No huge loss or any sentiment for any of them, they didn't pull us up the leagues and get us to the prem, that was a team that worked hard and for each other and kept their mouths shut while doing it.

That should give us £100mil (or £1 mil if anyone has watched this lot recently) to spend on some players that a) care b) do more than like training c) graft d) stfu on social media e) can pass forward & to a team mate f) maybe even defend a bit?

Totally players are killing the game I love...
I really wish i could just blame the manager ....i really do.....i wish i could say the tactics are wrong....the formation is wrong....the starting line up is wrong etc.....just like you see on any forum when a team is struggling.....but i can't....this is actually worse........theres no quick fix for this ....no manager is going to turn this around ....these players are rotten.

I really wish i could just blame the manager ....i really do.....i wish i could say the tactics are wrong....the formation is wrong....the starting line up is wrong etc.....just like you see on any forum when a team is struggling.....but i can't....this is actually worse........theres no quick fix for this ....no manager is going to turn this around ....these players are rotten.
Pampered and spoilt, most of them with no grasp of the concept of professionalism or professional pride. The rot set in once we started replacing the old guard with the new guard I'm afraid. That's why Ed struggled too. I think they all need a damn good thrashing !
Hitting

Pampered and spoilt, most of them with no grasp of the concept of professionalism or professional pride. The rot set in once we started replacing the old guard with the new guard I'm afraid. That's why Ed struggled too. I think they all need a damn good thrashing !
Hitting
Roy Keane....we won't get promoted ....it'll be an absolute car crash but i'll enjoy watching these players getting tortured every day.

Ok, consider my bed now soaking wet!

Tindall isn't the man for the job but I am sick of this shower regardless of who we get in. Has gone on for longer than half a season with this lot.
Come the summer it is time to get rid!

Mepham - paid a fortune, totally lightweight and injury prone, poor in
the air, always a huge clanger in him. Would rather we kept Jack Simpson, or bloody Homer Simpson

Kelly - lazy, wasteful, error prone every game, can't pass, can't defend. Sh!te

Rico - positionally a liability, used to be able to cross a ball until we seemingly coached that out of him. Now looks dreadful. Keep wondering who is worse between him & Kelly and then I see the other one play.

Billing - mouthy, lazy, not worth the hassle, get rid asap

Lerma - He has been poor this season, but he is still talented, but what he does isn't worth £25mil. You could sell for what we paid (lol) and spend it on 10 players that do the same in this league.

Danjuma - talented when not offside, but let's be honest, he isn't going
to hang around the championship for long, or ever get his head up to deliver a cross that finds a team mate (or stay onside).

Brooks - The real Brooks is missing, presumed dead. Would sell this one while we can for big money (as long as no scouts have watched him in the last 3 months).

They've all had their chances. Didn't fancy it in the prem, can't be arsed in the championship.
No huge loss or any sentiment for any of them, they didn't pull us up the leagues and get us to the prem, that was a team that worked hard and for each other and kept their mouths shut while doing it.

That should give us £100mil (or £1 mil if anyone has watched this lot recently) to spend on some players that a) care b) do more than like training c) graft d) stfu on social media e) can pass forward & to a team mate f) maybe even defend a bit?
Lucky to get £40 million for that lot.

Hard to argue with Runners assessments, particularly the Lerma one in terms of player values. Trouble is virtually all these players didn't come to play for Bournemouth, they came to play in the Premier league - now relegated, their attitude stinks. No crowd so no accountability, they're in a comfort zone of knowing they'll probably get a reasonable move at the end of the season whatever happens

Gutless wankers who've been phoning it in for 18 months. The thing that really upsets me is that these shysters can just turn up at our ground, put in half-arsed performances like that week after week and not at least have absolute dogs abuse hurled at them from the stands.

I'm never really one to moan about what these people get paid but to take the money they do for these performances, not being able to string a pass together most of the time, is an absolute fucking disgrace.

Gutless wankers who've been phoning it in for 18 months. The thing that really upsets me is that these shysters can just turn up at our ground, put in half-arsed performances like that week after week and not at least have absolute dogs abuse hurled at them from the stands.

I'm never really one to moan about what these people get paid but to take the money they do for these performances, not being able to string a pass together most of the time, is an absolute fucking disgrace.
Can we get that on a banner and hire a plane to tow it over DC on Saturday?

Absolutely ! I would have loved to hear the crowd's reaction to another disappointing performance tonight. I actually think it might have been enough to give their heads a shake and wake them from their slumber.
Just another way in which football without fans in the ground is not really football.
I'm sure the fans displeasure would have instigated some sort of turnaround in the last few games, had they been there. I believe that this lot genuinely need some heartfelt abuse to finally get their heads on straight !

Lucky to get £40 million for that lot.

But £40m on top of the £80m we pocketed last summer...

If we’re to stop the rot and settle here for a few yrs, getting shot of £100m of players in just 12 months wil have been a great and necessary job...

Just take a look at Stoke, who are still paying PL wages to their ex PL players nowhere near the first team... 3 seasons after relegation...

Absolutely ! I would have loved to hear the crowd's reaction to another disappointing performance tonight. I actually think it might have been enough to give their heads a shake and wake them from their slumber.
Just another way in which football without fans in the ground is not really football.
I'm sure the fans displeasure would have instigated some sort of turnaround in the last few games, had they been there. I believe that this lot genuinely need some heartfelt abuse to finally get their heads on straight !
You know what i don't think it would help....this lot would curl up.....just spineless.

But £40m on top of the £80m we pocketed last summer...

If we’re to stop the rot and settle here for a few yrs, getting shot of £100m of players in just 12 months wil have been a great and necessary job...

Just take a look at Stoke, who are still paying PL wages to their ex PL players nowhere near the first team... 3 seasons after relegation...

according to some an extended stay in this division isn't an option, either we get promoted this season or end up in the wessex league

no, I don't understand the rationale either

;