The Players...

You pretending you're smart is funny enough but what does rgb stand for anyway? Real Gimp Boy? Are you the evasive Winton Gimp? Having a go at me because I'm cynical after that shower performance. Are you one of those special types that would clap that after the match you weird rice pudding.
You're not cynical after today's performance. You merely whine about everything.

Last edited:
What you drinking tonight? I might try some.
Cornish beer...Beheaded (7.5%) and Grim Reaper..Bottles of.. tis what you can gets in Co -Ops Down ere ..and Co -ops elsewhere oi believes ! Tis tasty..both with a liqouricshy aftertaste !. The Reaper is only 6%...I've only recently discovered it..missus not too happy with my research ..she sends I into town fer spuds...and I browses...tis OK when They browses for blouses..oh yeah.. but we can 'shop' too..haha haha ha ha ha ha hah!

Last edited:
You're not cynical after today's performance. You merely whine about everything.

What is there to be happy about you prat? We don't have anything to look forward too unless you revel being tinpot like Wycombe. At this current stage the only thing going for us is other teams failures, which was like last season that gave us a glimmer at Everton when we turned up far too late. When fans are allowed back I don't really want to go back because it's been so gutless and I've seen us in worse states. Why don't you do something useful and hound Blake and Co out the club then at least you can be considered for doing something to help the club you love rather than acting like a used johnny chucked away in the car park outside DC.

Last edited:
Not the most pressing issue, but I cannot see for the life of me why all 3 of Francis, Surman and Daniels were let go.

Due to 1 injury, we were “forced” to play Mepham at left back against Premier League opposition. I say “forced” since Zemura isn’t trusted what so ever.

By no means am I saying they were world beaters and would play scintillating football, but you can’t tell me that all 3 would be an improvement on what we’ve currently got. At least they gave a dam

Not the most pressing issue, but I cannot see for the life of me why all 3 of Francis, Surman and Daniels were let go.

Due to 1 injury, we were “forced” to play Mepham at left back against Premier League opposition. I say “forced” since Zemura isn’t trusted what so ever.

By no means am I saying they were world beaters and would play scintillating football, but you can’t tell me that all 3 would be an improvement on what we’ve currently got. At least they gave a dam

Off the field they could've definitely made an impact but our relegation meant we couldn't afford to live with these personalities like we could in the PL as a squad, this is why we sold Gosling aswell it's clear as day. Cook and Smith are the two left from the promotion season and have also declined really badly despite their experience.

The 2 home games where we did have fans - the players picked up a bit and won both games 5-0 against Huddersfield and 1-0 against Wycombe (not that we played great in that one but we won) which is a good gauge as to how the presence of fans brings a certain level of culpability and pride on them, they know they can hide like they did at the end of last season when we weren't there and they lost key matches against Newcastle, Palace and Saints and they've hidden many times this season but the 2 games when only 2k fans were allowed in (not including me) they got 6 points which I think shows they all do still have a certain fear of fans criticism but only when the truth is right there in front of their faces on the pitch and they can't run away from it. It goes deeper I think than professional pride, it's ego, looking bad infront of people in actual person and of course mentality and human nature.

funny how we beat both of them this season though

Very funny ! Funny Old Game territory.

But. both those clubs players have recent experience of PL football..maybe 'ours of the quality' resonated with that and felt the need on the day to prove equal or better! In other games the desire to impress basically fades!
In the absence of other logical theories I'm going with that.. interesting to see how we fare at Norwich in April.

Last edited:
The 2 home games where we did have fans - the players picked up a bit and won both games 5-0 against Huddersfield and 1-0 against Wycombe (not that we played great in that one but we won) which is a good gauge as to how the presence of fans brings a certain level of culpability and pride on them, they know they can hide like they did at the end of last season when we weren't there and they lost key matches against Newcastle, Palace and Saints and they've hidden many times this season but the 2 games when only 2k fans were allowed in (not including me) they got 6 points which I think shows they all do still have a certain fear of fans criticism but only when the truth is right there in front of their faces on the pitch and they can't run away from it. It goes deeper I think than professional pride, it's ego, looking bad infront of people in actual person and of course mentality and human nature.
I've said this elsewhere

Very funny ! Funny Old Game territory.

But. both those clubs players have recent experience of PL football..maybe 'ours of the quality' resonated with that and felt the need on the day to prove equal or better! In other games the desire to impress basically fades!
In the absence of other logical theories I'm going with that.. interesting to see how we fare at Norwich in April.

I expect we will win at Norwich only to lose at millwall a few days later!

;