The purple T shirt

Fair point from OP tbh. Not sure why people would elect to wear it over tops at home game.end up with tge crowd looking like the old foil wrapper from a Cadbury chocolate bar.

Personally I avoid any free cr4p stuff. Wouldnt take one as I find it cringey how vultures go out there way and sometimes even scrap to get their hands on anything and everything that's free. Just because it's free. Regardless how cr4p, naff or have no use fir it is. Really embarrassing tbh.

Obviously if poor/hardup, fair enough of course.but when I see fairly affluent people at work get visibly excitable over some free rubbish...

I am pleased with mine, it must be an American size L, because it fits well. It was the first game this season where it was hot enough for me to wear the shirt, so I didn't want to double my layers.
I am not sure why people are so angry at being given free T-shirts that are actually quite smart.
Someone was disgusted with the show girls walking along with Elvis, alright if you are with your wife you will have to look the other way.
I remember about 30 odd years ago being in the South End and they had Brazilian ladies walking through the stand in a very similar attire, giving out tickets or flyers to the fans to watch their show, that was a weird one back when we were very tin pot.
Not angry about being given a free shirt ,. Just don't understand why anyone would wear it over the top of their replica shirt when they'd obviously worn the replica shirt to show off their teams colours, tis all

Fair point from OP tbh. Not sure why people would elect to wear it over tops at home game.end up with tge crowd looking like the old foil wrapper from a Cadbury chocolate bar.

Personally I avoid any free cr4p stuff. Wouldnt take one as I find it cringey how vultures go out there way and sometimes even scrap to get their hands on anything and everything that's free. Just because it's free. Regardless how cr4p, naff or have no use fir it is. Really embarrassing tbh.

Obviously if poor/hardup, fair enough of course.but when I see fairly affluent people at work get visibly excitable over some free rubbish...
Take a look at the matchday fotos. It’s far from a sea of purple.
I really enjoyed the build up to the last game, even though I was hungover.
The day went sour for me when that incompetent ref started the match.

;