The purple T shirt

Visit Las Vegas Website
Purple is just the colour they have chosen for their branding. See link above.
I can be as fruity (probably more) as the next man, however, purple is not the manliest of colours. It's all a bit 'Liberace'.

It's not the easiest of colours to pull off or match. The players will have to put a little thought into the colour of their boots if we intend to go up the purple kit route.

That said, I'm sure Marcos Senesi would wear it well. He would look good in a black bin liner.

Liberace.jpg

I can be as fruity (probably more) as the next man, however, purple is not the manliest of colours. It's all a bit 'Liberace'.

It's not the easiest of colours to pull off or match. The players will have to put a little thought into the colour of their boots if we intend to go up the purple kit route.

That said, I'm sure Marcos Senesi would wear it well. He would look good in a black bin liner.

View attachment 14274
Weird tangent but purple was historically an incredibly difficult and therefore expensive dye colour to source, which is why no country established after about 1850 has purple in it's flag.

In addition it was used by Roman emperors which is where I think the term "born in the purple" originates. Interestingly this tradition (and wealth) passed on to the Papacy who dressed their cardinals in it so even as the colour became more accessible it often wasn't adopted because it had a strong association with the Catholic church.

View attachment 14274
Hang on. Is that Liberace ?
Are you sure that it's not Table ?
:throw:

But yes, that is indeed pretty much the same shade of purple.
I quite like it personally.

Can't see why or what the colour Purple has to do with the Cherries of Boscombe...
I wonder how fans of clubs like Newcastle or WBA would accept these intrusions...where their strip, their stripes, have never changed...or Arsenal.
Purple is more suited to a Rock Band concert or a Funeral in a nutty community like Blackpool's or Liverpools's.
The connection with the city of Las Vegas is even more baffling....what ?
Gambling, for which LV is famed, is supposed to be being discouraged in young peoples lives.

Madness. Shove it ! :cuppa:

Last edited:

View attachment 14274
True fact:

If you mix the red of AFCB with the Gold of the Vegas Knights, and add the Blue rinse of the majority of our fans hair, you get purple.

I just made that up.

True fact:

If you mix the red of AFCB with the Gold of the Vegas Knights, and add the Blue rinse of the majority of our fans hair, you get purple.

I just made that up.
True fact

I just made that up.

The blue rinse was very popular in when I was a child in the 70's. Sadly, not so in vogue these days.
There were some more mature women who could really carry it off and I found rather attractive. Mollie Sugden of 'Are you being served?' Fame, being one. Could never understand how miss Brahms got all the attention.

Anyway, here's a photo of the lovely Mollie. Put this in your wank bank fellas.

cVojW4r.jpeg.jpg

The blue rinse was very popular in when I was a child in the 70's. Sadly, not so in vogue these days.
There were some more mature women who could really carry it off and I found rather attractive. Mollie Sugden of 'Are you being served?' Fame, being one. Could never understand how miss Brahms got all the attention.

Anyway, here's a photo of the lovely Mollie. Put this in your wank bank fellas.

View attachment 14278

Its the tights surely.

Not the blue hair?

Its the tights surely.

Not the blue hair?
Whilst there's no denying Mollie has lovely legs, it's the rinse that is the clincher. In this instance she has gone for a purple rinse. Was she a visionary AFCB fan? Did she have a glimpse into the future? I could see her on Jim F's marketing team. If he could keep his grubby hands off her. The dirty devil.

Last edited:

;