The ref today.

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Many things were poor today by the ref, including 2 clear penalties not awarded, blowing for their players falling over and ignoring blatant cynical fouls on Smith in the second half, but my favourite was to spend the 5 mins of injury time "stopping" his watch high above his head and telling our players that the Derby time wasting was being added on. Then blew at 5:10...brilliant.

Felt like we should have had penalty as should they (hard to see), but I'll take the mistakes over VAR any day. Imagine how long VAR would have taken over Cook's clearance, would probably still be playing now.

Only clear on the Cook replay is it hits him center line of the body...where exactly is not clear. No way would VAR have given that as a handball.

Don’t think many were real fouls unfortunately danjuma and smith go down far far to easy

Wasn't talking about the danjuma ones. Watch the great play with the chip by Brooks. While everyone was rightly purring by the move the clear penalty was ignored.

Didn't get too many massive decisions wrong, just very poor management of the game throughout. No understanding of advantages or pullbacks being a yellow, penalties and other key passages missed, stopped the game a few times for non-head injuries. Etc.

I am getting fed up with all the appealing for fouls. Cardiff and Boro have been the worse sidds for going down and appealing.

having said that danjuma was embarrassing today. Could have got two yellows.

;