The standard of refereeing

Another gane where the east stand assistant couldnt do his job properly as he had to keep shading his eyes, complete amatuer night.

East added to the evidence that the pgmol needs disbanding.

When you’ve got both sets of fans shouting abuse at you, perhaps it’s maybe time to reevaluate your career choices.
Think it's about time that the premier league started hiring refs from abroad. They would have no regional identity and wouldn't know too much about the history of certain clubs . It's not like the premier league cannot afford them.

And they might understand what is a foul/dive etc more?

Isn't it said overseas refs let a lot less go in terms of bad tackles etc...

I would love to see foreign Refs, would be great. I'm a big fan of no borders, free movement of trade etc #brexit #pgmol

Another gane where the east stand assistant couldnt do his job properly as he had to keep shading his eyes, complete amatuer night.

East added to the evidence that the pgmol needs disbanding.

Why don't they wear cap/visor/shades/anybloodything

Why don't they wear cap/visor/shades/anybloodything

I asked the match referee that before the Burnley game last season. He told me PGMOL rules don’t allow it because they think it would look wrong and unprofessional Genuine case of style over substance on a sunny day like today I think.

Edited to say that East’s performance today was abysmal and wouldn’t have been improved by a cap, Tiara or set of Virtual Reality goggles.

so - it turns out, after seeing the highlights.... king cheated the ref. and fraser too! funny old game

Last edited by a moderator:
MOTD seem to think our first was a pen, Wolves One was a pen but not often given, and Frasers was outside the box and maybe not a foul.

MOTD seem to think our first was a pen, Wolves One was a pen but not often given, and Frasers was outside the box and maybe not a foul.
So sounds like it evened it up all round. This is usually the case in the bottom 14. Some go your way, some don’t. Doesn’t really change the general argument of this thread (or is it the other one?) - whether it’s AFCB or Wolves, decisions will still go in favour of the big 6.

Pretty accurate for a change. Looked like there were a couple of fouls in the box prior to one on Fraser. Live it looked like East was trying to give us a free kick instead of a pen for the fouls and Wolves didn't give him the chance.

I asked the match referee that before the Burnley game last season. He told me PGMOL rules don’t allow it because they think it would look wrong and unprofessional Genuine case of style over substance on a sunny day like today I think.

Edited to say that East’s performance today was abysmal and wouldn’t have been improved by a cap, Tiara or set of Virtual Reality goggles.

Utter ********************************, the rules of the game don't disallow it, and they realistically apply to players anyway, though it's always sensible to lead by example

Pgmol think it would look unprofessional...
V
Pgmol assistant misses foul throws right in front of him...

If carlsberg did irony..

The pgmol apologists hiding behind the favourite sounbites, players cheat, 2 wrong decisions canel out a mistake

;