The Wee Man

He is such a threat when on form. Like all wingers he can go in/out of form but his speed is such a huge asset. Less so when he is playing RB!

Wait for Cardiff to kick him up in the air. That’s if they can get near him

That's the problem isn't it, he'll just get kicked out of the game. Hopefully we get some sensible refs who will properly punish the cynical tackles on him so those same players have to stand off him for the rest of the game for fear of a red card.

Oh look, a flying pig...

That's the problem isn't it, he'll just get kicked out of the game. Hopefully we get some sensible refs who will properly punish the cynical tackles on him so those same players have to stand off him for the rest of the game for fear of a red card.

Oh look, a flying pig...

and some sensible refs who dont whistle every 30secs cos of crowd whingers and divey players #anotherpig

That 'head down running thing' ..reminds me of another Scot in the red and black ' go faster ' stripes.. Ted Mac!! Different in application of course, Ted more in the middle and speed into the box and Wee Man from wing areas..excitement factor about the same.
The old saying was ..every great side has a Scot in it!

Interesting to hear him talking about the team have players working in pairs. Charlie and Ryan, Brookes and Smithy. King and Wilson.
All the great teams of the past had them. our most recognised would be Ted and Phil.

Not sure if this is just me, but I noticed in the Marseille game that Fraser has changed his style a bit. He still runs with pace but instead of just trying to run through defenders as he did the last 2 seasons, he has really upped his dribbling game and is doing fancy stepovers, etc. (more like Pugh). However, he does this without slowing down (as Ibe often does) which is really effective.
His passing ability is also excellent so if he can maintain the level of performance from yesterday, who knows how far he can go? (while staying with us, of course!)

Not sure if this is just me, but I noticed in the Marseille game that Fraser has changed his style a bit. He still runs with pace but instead of just trying to run through defenders as he did the last 2 seasons, he has really upped his dribbling game and is doing fancy stepovers, etc. (more like Pugh). However, he does this without slowing down (as Ibe often does) which is really effective.
His passing ability is also excellent so if he can maintain the level of performance from yesterday, who knows how far he can go? (while staying with us, of course!)
So a 75 million deal is on the cards come January. Nooo

He's definitely put a lot of work into improving his left foot. Both assists yesterday were left footed deliveries.

There will be games were Wee Man gets kicked out of it, and there will be games where we win umpteen dangerous free kicks or penalties. It all depends on the ref on the given day. For games where the ref isn't giving us anything, we can change it up with a Stanislas or Pugh, less direct and more technical.

There will be games were Wee Man gets kicked out of it, and there will be games where we win umpteen dangerous free kicks or penalties. It all depends on the ref on the given day. For games where the ref isn't giving us anything, we can change it up with a Stanislas or Pugh, less direct and more technical.
I could be wrong as this is only based on the last friendly performance, but it looked to me like Fraser is now less "direct" -- in the sense that rather than running straight through defenders he is now better at going around them. And he seems to have even more pace.
If this is true, he might win more free kicks as it will be more obvious when he is brought down.

;