The worst evert AFCB shirt?

It's not the design, it's the 2 sizes to small on overweight middle aged men that makes a shirt the worst ever : )

20 posts and no mention of green and black stripes? Have we forgotten where we came from? : )

Re green and black, this is the worst shirt thread rather name your favourites!

Red and Black home is a given, but I wonder, is there a concensus on what our official away strip colour should be? Is it green?

Wasn’t a fan of the home shirt on our first season in the Premier League - especially the big black box on the back of it! In contrast, loved our kit in the Championship winning season

That shirt is only £80 because it’s tiny.
A more generally wearable size one will go for £150 these days.
BTW it’s the best shirt we’ve ever had.

It's not the design, it's the 2 sizes to small on overweight middle aged men that makes a shirt the worst ever : )

20 posts and no mention of green and black stripes? Have we forgotten where we came from? : )
Red & White. I still have a 60s rosette.

The ‘tablecloth shirt, reminds me of the Croatian strip a bit.

My son was wearing that shirt back in the 1990’s at at a theme park in Wales called Oakwood.

It was known for its wooden Big Dipper.

As we walked around the park my son was getting confused looks at the shirt he was wearing and which football club it was. :grinning:

Instead of yellow for the town's public transport, how about something indicative of the town's biggest attraction, the beach. May I suggest, seaweed green with white spatters to represent the gulls output : )

Instead of yellow for the town's public transport, how about something indicative of the town's biggest attraction, the beach. May I suggest, seaweed green with white spatters to represent the gulls output : )
Like Brighton?

;