They don't care about us

Hughes could do worse than print that lot off and make his players read it but the dullard probably can't read himself.

I feel very much like the majority of Cherries fans regarding Southampton & their supporters BUT playing devils advocate if Poole Town in future years climbed the leagues & achieved the unthinkable would we view them in a similar way?

Interested in your views as I guess I am trying to understand why they continue to act/behave the way they do.

I feel very much like the majority of Cherries fans regarding Southampton & their supporters BUT playing devils advocate if Poole Town in future years climbed the leagues & achieved the unthinkable would we view them in a similar way?

Interested in your views as I guess I am trying to understand why they continue to act/behave the way they do.

We may well feel a little bit “meh” about them, but I wouldn’t try and argue who should and shouldn’t dislike us and I wouldn’t lord it over them for sending them a bunch of kids on loan moves and playing friendlies against them either.

It wasn't so long ago that the footballing ability gap between Poole Town (and Weymouth) and us wasn't all that large. With Austin up front they deservedly beat us in multiple friendlies around that time.

With that in mind they would be deserving of respect if and when we meet again. Whilst I couldn't hate them or anything like that. I'd certainly be very much wanting to avoid defeat. Not desperately trying to give off this impression of indifference to my side being overturned by a smaller local club.

That we've sent Poole, Wimborne, Weymouth etc lots of loans and ex players is just what happens to players within the footballing pyramid, thats why its a pyramid. It wouldn't be reason to belittle or deride them.

It would be brilliant if Poole managed to get into the Football League.
Their slow demise since they left the Stadium has been painful to watch, and hopefuly they are now on the up again.
When they were in the old Southern League, which was effectively League Divison 5 at the time, they were not far behind us and attracted reasonable crowds for home games.
The new "City" is big enough to accommodate two League sides and a proper rivalry with them based on status would be great stuff.

Those that live in Poole, if Poole were to get into the Football League, would you be wearing half and half scarves? ;)

I think they need to stop focusing on us and mind more about where they are in the division and what one they might be in next season.

Please, oh pretty please, can we concentrate on winding up Watford even more??!!. I know it's easy, so why waste time on the scummers. Ooh, wait, LUFC in the wings...……...

Funnily enough I was thinking the exact thing at the weekend. The reality is they have got Portsmouth - we have never had a local rival like that. Even if we were in the same league as Poole there just isn’t that Bmth | Poole hate thing going on....a big conurbation after all.

Well, as we all know, Winton is by far the hardest place in the local area so I'm just waiting for the Poppies to rise to their rightful place in the top flight so I can ditch these East BoMo soft lads.

Snowflakes. Bournemouth Gasworks Athletic FC are the way to go, with their local hardcore support from Bourne Valley, Alderney and West Howe. The only team from the SE Dorset conurbation to get to a national cup final (FA amateur cup 1930).

Well, as we all know, Winton is by far the hardest place in the local area so I'm just waiting for the Poppies to rise to their rightful place in the top flight so I can ditch these East BoMo soft lads.

Neither Winton or Gas works have even shown down at Poole stadium FACT ... Christchurch turned up once but it was just republican and he had accidentally fallen asleep on the train and missed Pokesdown station ....

I’m feckin off before KBG and the Dancing Ledge mob ,rock up..proper nasty them lot ....Swanage ,sleeping giant .

;