This years formation to win the league...

Just have a bench full of the defenders then..just in case we have conceded 3 or 4 more than we've scored by time we get to the hour mark !

Travers

Brooks, Lowe, L Cook, Billing, Kilkenny, Pearson, Lerma, Stanislas, Anthony, Christie

I reckon we are on to something here...

Looking at that, I'd say one or two more midfielders and our business is done. Perhaps we could sell Solanke and Saydee to free up some cash. Signing strikers is so 2015...

As a fan, the number of high quality midfielders is fantastic news, but its going to take some management to deal with several players who will expect to be starters. All joking aside, we cant play 10 midfielders :)

As a fan, the number of high quality midfielders is fantastic news, but its going to take some management to deal with several players who will expect to be starters. All joking aside, we cant play 10 midfielders :)
I've been trying to get my head around how SP will do this. I don't think Kilkenny is going to be involved much when everyone is fit. I think we'll continue to see 1 deep midfielder and two box to box/pushing on. So, everyone fit, that'll be Pearson or Cook deep with the other 4 (four) battling it out for the other two spots. Good thing we've got a lot of games coming up!

;