Tickets for next season

Ivyhouse

Star Player
This might be a daft question but as nobody will have picked up any points this season will buying the £10 pass count as an attendance ?
Of course if the playoffs go **************** up then I don’t think it will be a problem but if ?
I’ll leave it there.

Previously announced - points frozen at end of last season to carry over to whenever we return hopefully next season.

The £10 wouldn’t count as attendance, as bluecherry says above the points you had at the end of 19/20 season will carry over until whenever we will be allowed back

Certainly hope there will not be a price rise !! Paid Premier League price for a season in the championship which was a bit out of order. I haven't checked but I bet our cheapest ST this season was one of the highest, if not the highest, in the league. Managed to watch one live match this season so would be royally peed off if ST prices go up regardless of what division we are in. In fact if we don't go up then I'd expect a decrease in the price !!

When speaking to the Ticket office regarding refunds etc, they did confirm prices next season would remain as is, irrespective of what league we are in

Why not everyone just queue up and pay cash at the turnstiles....give a chance to all...not just the select few 11,000.

Certainly hope there will not be a price rise !! Paid Premier League price for a season in the championship which was a bit out of order. I haven't checked but I bet our cheapest ST this season was one of the highest, if not the highest, in the league. Managed to watch one live match this season so would be royally peed off if ST prices go up regardless of what division we are in. In fact if we don't go up then I'd expect a decrease in the price !!
Or, you paid the same price for 23 games instead of 19.

Why not everyone just queue up and pay cash at the turnstiles....give a chance to all...not just the select few 11,000.

Right so Supporter A has been to every game for years without a season ticket but shouldn’t get priority over Supporter B who just wants to watch us play Liverpool.

Seems fair...

Season tickets have been available for every season up to 2014/15. Even during the promotion season there were half season tickets available at Christmas.

Some don't have the cash. I understand that. It's all about priorities. I'd rather have a ST than a holiday for example. My choice.

;