Tickets v Huddersfield - 23rd October

kirsikka

UTC Legend
Finland's on the green list so I'm mulling over bringing Child 1 and Child 2 over to see their grandparents (who they haven't see for two years now, thanks Covid) and cousins in October.

It isn't certain yet but if it comes together, is there anyone out there with 3 tickets (1 adult+2 children in a perfect world) that knows they won't be attending and would be willing to sell them on for that match?

I'll be honest with you, the kids are a pair of glory hunting JCLs with less than 10 years support each under their belt. Even if that's how old they are, I can't help but feel they could have done more.

Anyway, it sounds like we sold out the last match and, should we get a couple of good results and with new signings at the club, tickets probably wouldn't drop to zero points. As it's a one hit thing, I'd like to get a plan in place.

If I can't get tickets then I may as well book flights on a different day as they'd be a little more convenient.

Finland's on the green list so I'm mulling over bringing Child 1 and Child 2 over to see their grandparents (who they haven't see for two years now, thanks Covid) and cousins in October.

It isn't certain yet but if it comes together, is there anyone out there with 3 tickets (1 adult+2 children in a perfect world) that knows they won't be attending and would be willing to sell them on for that match?

I'll be honest with you, the kids are a pair of glory hunting JCLs with less than 10 years support each under their belt. Even if that's how old they are, I can't help but feel they could have done more.

Anyway, it sounds like we sold out the last match and, should we get a couple of good results and with new signings at the club, tickets probably wouldn't drop to zero points. As it's a one hit thing, I'd like to get a plan in place.

If I can't get tickets then I may as well book flights on a different day as they'd be a little more convenient.
Can't help, but the school half term ends 22nd October, so might get lucky that some ST is going away and can help.

You still may need clubs help to get them to issue a paper ticket for that rather than borrow a precious season ticket though.

Sadly not enough points or kids to help. Good luck.

;