Time to announce preseason training camp/tour?

USCherry

UTC Legend
In the hopes that we will have a hat trick of visits to the USA I notice that Chicago fire have no games between July 5th and July 22nd.

Swansea city already announced earlier in April matches against our friends in Philadelphia, as well as games against Richmond and North Carolina all in that July time period.

Come on Mostyn let's get the word out!

Did ask at the last forum for good notice of any foreign preseason games for those who fancy going.
It was minuted and Liz Finney said she would pass on the request.
Whether we get that notice remains to be seen.

tednphil - 25/4/2017 12:37

Why, are they flying out tomorrow?
I like to be able to plan trips in advance. My boss also likes it if I plan in advance. Last year was a shambles

USCherry - 25/4/2017 18:25

tednphil - 25/4/2017 12:37

Why, are they flying out tomorrow?
I like to be able to plan trips in advance. My boss also likes it if I plan in advance. Last year was a shambles

I quite fancy trying to do USA this year but only if can get a bit of notice to try to find affordable flights, lack of notice makes it prohibitive but maybe the club want to reduce away numbers after the trouble at Zurich?

I personally think coming to the Galicia is the way forward... Celta can treat next week's game against Man Ure as a warm up for us.

France is the way ahead. Friendlies against Rennes, Bordeaux, and Montpellier.
A trip down the west coast, and in to the Med.
Plenty of culture en route.

Would love to see them here playing against some of the Thai premier league sides. More people here know who we are now and a tour of Asia would really put us on the map.

AlGard - 26/4/2017 11:43

France is the way ahead. Friendlies against Rennes, Bordeaux, and Montpellier.
A trip down the west coast, and in to the Med.
Plenty of culture en route.

And if they do you'll get to show off your cooking skills when we all crash at yours!

;