Time to Lawyer Up!

It’s difficult, obviously it’s proven to be pivotal. But at the end of the day we finished on 34 points, we took out of our games with the other 2 relegated sides we took 2 points from 12. We can’t really feel like victims, over the course of the season we’ve been nowhere near good enough.

What’s the point. We weren’t good enough in too many games.
Well I think we needed a miracle and unfortunately West Ham didn’t give it. Next year there’ll be a shuffle and hopefully a blank canvass and renewed interest in getting back up. For all the moans about Var and other stuff, and I agree it’s been awful,it’d be good to see afcb bounce straight back up!

What’s the point. We weren’t good enough in too many games.

Neither were Villa. And per the rules of football (I.E. putting the ball in the oppositions net more than they put it in yours) we finished above them.

It’ll all be a bit pointless and I’m not sure I’d want us to go down that route, but I’d imagine legally we’d have a case.

We’d obviously lose any appeal as you could then start appealing any other incorrect decisions.

There’s also the matter that it happened in the first half. There’s simply no way to prove Villa wouldnt have come back to draw or even win the game. We‘d just look ridiculous and waste a ton of money

;