Tindall...my multi

Its the 2 or 3 at the Front that bothers me more...they need to impose themselves from kick off... like we did every game almost in 14-15 ! We can't keep relying on 2nd halves...and half time bollickings!

What bothers me is the people who care more about what they lost on a bet than how our team played. Not sure how 3 at that back was a surprise?

Brian - I don’t know about you but I have a pair of ******************************** rather than bollicks :p

How the fck did I know he would play a system that allowed Derby to draw with us?

2 of my 3 leg multi came in.

Tindalls strange selections allowed us to be pegged back by a very ordinary Derby.

If Tindall can not find a way to victimise and bully teams at this level given the squad then I am happy to call him out.

He does not have the nouse to beat a team like Derby?

To be honest I'd rather we lost that game.

It showed his ineptitude.

How the fck did I know he would play a system that allowed Derby to draw with us?

Tindalls strange selections allowed us to be pegged back by a very ordinary Derby.

If Tindall can not find a way to victimise and bully teams at this level given the squad then I am happy to call him out.

It showed his ineptitude.
3 legs is hardly a multi. Sounds like a bulk standard treble to me.

Sounds like your benefit of the doubt has gone again, for the manager of the only team in the country managing an unbeaten team.

Watford have just taken one point from Wycombe and Barnsley away ffs

It showed his ineptitude.[/QUO

Oh dear how sad, never mind

Sounds like your benefit of the doubt has gone again, for the manager of the only team in the country managing an unbeaten team.

Watford have just taken one point from Wycombe and Barnsley away ffs
Monmouth.......you're a good guyandyouve helped me out in the past.

But lay down your rose spectacles for a minute.

With this squad we should be knocking teams over IMO.

You think otherwise?

Monmouth.......you're a good guyandyouve helped me out in the past.

But lay down your rose spectacles for a minute.

With this squad we should be knocking teams over IMO.

You think otherwise?
TBH mate, I think we have been pretty poor in most home games.

However, we have avoided defeat, and no sides knock over every side for fun.

TBH I dont know what to think of our start and how we have played.

I do know putting Brooksy in the middle and Riquelme out wide was brave, and from then on we looked balanced and creative.Eddie would never have done that

I thought according to the gospel of Brian loan players Don’t even count as signings .
Hey ang on...all my rants about Loans have been about Loans Out....of players I thought should be useful to keep at DC....I realise it has to be exclusive throughout football but I'm incredibly selfish with regard to our club.
I'm trying hard to clip my views on it.

;