To all those ...

My biggest gripe is that we continue to persist with creative, flair players hugging the lines and in the middle only the hopeless Solanke. I really wouldn't have thought that Solanke is so bad, but unfortunately he is. And it's every week. Ibe would be at least 10 times more effective. Solanke literally consistently screws up everything.

Then another thing. Boruc is on the bench for absolutely every Premier League game. Ramsdale is injured, so logically Travers is selected. So why isn't Travers on the bench every week? Today the decision to play Travers was a factor that probably cost us the game.

Smith and Aké should not have played today. Both were obviously passengers. So in a relegation fight EH priorities injured players with awful form over youngsters.

Basically the only player to come out of the Luton game with a shout was Surman. Naturally 4 other central midfielders, none of whom are playing well lately make the pitch, but not Surman.

Sure the players aren't pulling their weight. But EH has totally lost the plot. He's going against his own philosophies and as a man-manager has shot himself in the foot with his double standards, some players are dropped for nothing whereas others apparently can do no wrong. He's almost lost the fan base (something that was basically impossible) and I'd be amazed if he hasn't lost the dressing room.

I was under the impression that EH will always produce fast, attacking, entertaining football. Over the last last several seasons the quality and style has declined so much that we are completely unrecognisable. And it's dismal to watch.

Then you know it could be worse?
Have to agree with you there but I would love to stay in the Premier League but many struggling sides have changed their manager and dramatically improved. Why not us?. Although I did enjoy our time in the Championship

Problem i see we have never sorted the conceding goals, that’s eddies fault as he is to stubborn to change away from passing out from the back, keeps saying it’s the way we play, but it has not worked

We actually started this season very well defensively.....Rambo seemed to be a big difference and we were at least evens on the goal difference for, what was it, a dozen games?? So its a real shame that things have gone wrong since then.

;