To the AFCB board

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
Neill Blake et al. Thank you for being so incredibly incompetent and out of your depth that you have destroyed any hope of salvaging anything positive from the best era in the clubs history. The decisions you have made throughout the whole process are absolutely unforgivable. I have more anger towards Blake than I do towards Fraser. You are a f*****g disgrace.

Neill Blake et al. Thank you for being so incredibly incompetent and out of your depth that you have destroyed any hope of salvaging anything positive from the best era in the clubs history. The decisions you have made throughout the whole process are absolutely unforgivable. I have more anger towards Blake than I do towards Fraser. You are a f*****g disgrace.
You forgot to thank them for the legacy the board have created as a consequence of our 5 years in the top flight, too.

Did you celebrate when we got promoted?

Do you think they were responsible for that? They only had to click into gear to replace Howe (twice).

I've no time for Blake etc but to people like Waz everything is a disgrace when we lose. He's running out of people to blame all of our troubles on. After the good times come the bad times. Unfortunately that's how life works.

I've no time for Blake etc but to people like Waz everything is a disgrace when we lose. He's running out of people to blame all of our troubles on. After the good times come the bad times. Unfortunately that's how life works.
Yep but I don’t think they were responsible for the good times. Eddie dragged the whole club up, they all got great salaries out of it then when it came to their turn to play a part they appointed Tindall and Woodgate.

Someone said to me once, you weren’t moaning about Blake and Hughes when they found King! A player that Eddie watched many times for Utd reserves when he was at Burnley and always vowed he would sign. I genuinely believe that the whole lot of them, Tindall included rode the back of one person, couldn’t keep him when they had the opportunity and now are reaping what they sowed. They are a shitshow and need to go

Its to family/mates run now, this is when the club sinks without anything changing and people just stand around looking at each other Max has some tough decisions to make imo id be on my knees begging Eddie to come back and take full control of the club with Bentley Blake just in the back ground doing as Eddie tells him

sure it is cyclical but doesn’t need to be as bad as it is now. That’s on the board and the manager they appointed. Bad mistakes being made mean we have blown the parachute payments advantage as a result.

Do you think they were responsible for that? They only had to click into gear to replace Howe (twice).
And JT, but is Waz saying max out, at the end of the day he appoints Neil Blake and co
I’m saying that the decisions made at board level throughout the Prem era and this season in particular have been diabolical. What other recently relegated club would entrust such a huge responsibility on people who are totally unqualified. I feel sorry for Tindal and Woodgate, it’s not their fault they are both out of their depth. It’s been so bad it’s almost like they want us to fail.

Rubbing your hands Al ? Bet you can't wait for bad news

As in previous years it will show the real state of affairs, and as in previous years people will try and put a decent spin on it.

Cue, but we got 40M for Ake, 20M for Wilson. etc etc.

Trust me, that doesn't cover the half of it.

;