To the AFCB board

Yep but I don’t think they were responsible for the good times. Eddie dragged the whole club up, they all got great salaries out of it then when it came to their turn to play a part they appointed Tindall and Woodgate.

Someone said to me once, you weren’t moaning about Blake and Hughes when they found King! A player that Eddie watched many times for Utd reserves when he was at Burnley and always vowed he would sign. I genuinely believe that the whole lot of them, Tindall included rode the back of one person, couldn’t keep him when they had the opportunity and now are reaping what they sowed. They are a shitshow and need to go
Nail on head. Never before has the brilliance of one man covered up for this level of incompetence from those around him.

“I am committed to taking this club back to the Premier League as soon as possible, to a level I believe we belong at.
Over the past five seasons we have built and developed a young, talented, squad with international experience.
These players are the future of this football club; ones I believe can thrive in the Championship and help us achieve our goal.
And that is what we are now fully focused on. While it is important to analyse and assess the past 12 months, we are looking to the future and ensuring that we are a stronger and better club for this experience.”

When are Blake and Hughes going to be held accountable for this shower, 2 or 3 managers time?

Yep but I don’t think they were responsible for the good times. Eddie dragged the whole club up, they all got great salaries out of it then when it came to their turn to play a part they appointed Tindall and Woodgate.

Someone said to me once, you weren’t moaning about Blake and Hughes when they found King! A player that Eddie watched many times for Utd reserves when he was at Burnley and always vowed he would sign. I genuinely believe that the whole lot of them, Tindall included rode the back of one person, couldn’t keep him when they had the opportunity and now are reaping what they sowed. They are a shitshow and need to go

As others have said, ultimately its all down to Max, more so than Howe even. The people he's put in charge did well but now they arent. Didn't you resign yourself to a lean spell once the good times were over? I know I did.

As others have said, ultimately its all down to Max, more so than Howe even. The people he's put in charge did well but now they arent. Didn't you resign yourself to a lean spell once the good times were over? I know I did.
I’m not sure. I guess I probably should have. I only ever really judge this club on whether it gets the best out of what it has. To me a good spell is when it does, regardless of the division and a lean spell is when it doesn’t. Personally I hadn’t resigned myself to such a lean spell from a squad this good.

I'm pointing out that you didn't whinge about the board when things were going well.

Don't tell me what to do you helmet.
I think you will find the success was achieved by the hard work that both EH and JT did on and off the pitch that brought the clubs success. Now both are gone the truth is now exposed and the club and the football world can see how they are rinsing and ruining this club

So who's to blame, board, manager, players, kit man?
All of them but ultimately those at very top are responsible. They allowed the previous management (EH) to work ridiculously long days (supposedly) on projects that any other PL Manager would not have been involved with...they appointed JT and JW and his coaching staff, who I assume are on long contracts??
The players are a shambles, some care...buts lets ask is caring enough to be kept at end of season

I know i'm going to be unpopular for these comments about players as they include some favourites

Agreed.

To be honest, I think a lot of us expected to go down after one season in the top flight

We got 5 seasons out of it

Plenty of us remember the Benson years

and this is nowhere near as bad at that

What puzzles me is that Max made a statement at the start of the season about his commitment to achieving a return “back to where we belong” (admittedly he didn’t specifically say the PL, we just assumed that’s what he meant) but there’s very little evidence to suggest that’s a serious commitment given what has happened in a number of respects since that statement.

I’m not sure. I guess I probably should have. I only ever really judge this club on whether it gets the best out of what it has. To me a good spell is when it does, regardless of the division and a lean spell is when it doesn’t. Personally I hadn’t resigned myself to such a lean spell from a squad this good.
nor me Neil

Eddie and Max are equally as responsible for getting us into the Premier league I believe and for that we should all be thankful. It's Max's is decision now, who he employs and how he takes the club forward or not as the case may be.

You were moaning about Howe at the end. Well not just at the end. Each season you'd nominate our next manager from anyone above us in the League.

And you haven't even mentioned Lys Mousset who you once claimed was someone we shouldn't have let go.

You were moaning about Howe at the end. Well not just at the end. Each season you'd nominate our next manager from anyone above us in the League.

And you haven't even mentioned Lys Mousset who you once claimed was someone we shouldn't have let go.
Not moaning, questionning some aspects of tactics. And I never nominated our next manager while he was here because I never wanted him to go.

In terms of Lys, I said he would have done more for us that season than Solanke which his stats at Sheff U that season bear up. Maybe one day Solanke will get back into the PL and prove he can scare top defences like Lys did in spells before his attitude failed him.

;