Todd Cantwell

Cantwell is class, reminds me a bit of David Brooks. He was Norwich's best player the season they went down. I thought he was key for them, like Pukki, very surprised if we get him.

Cantwell is class, reminds me a bit of David Brooks. He was Norwich's best player the season they went down. I thought he was key for them, like Pukki, very surprised if we get him.

I remember Shearer saying he would be signed by a top six club. Norwich should have sold him after their relegation. He's devalued significantly because of injury and not having been selected. Bit of a gamble this one I'd say as he's clearly not performing at the same level he was on the 2019-2020 season, but players can come back and he's still young.

Not sure he was Norwich's best player but definitely a useful addition.

I think this could be the signing which makes a big difference for us.

Moore, is going to be second fiddle or an option to rest Solanke.

Dembele is going to be another wide option alongside a plethora of options.

Woodman to compete with Travers? He’s hardly going to come to be second choice so must be seen as a slight improvement.

Cantwell walks into a role that no one has really made their own. Someone with a range of passes which makes us a little less predictable.

Potentially the most exciting signing for a while.

;