Top 6

Can I cash in my £10 @ 80/1 then?

Seriously though. If say Chelsea, have a mediocre season, then it is feasible one of the rest will finish top 6.

I guess smart money is Wolves and Everton, followed by Leicester, but I rate us in the same category?

We'll be playing both Leicester and Everton soon which should give us a pretty good indication of where we stand compared with the other contenders.

6 points - we're top 8 material !
4 points - top 10 contenders for sure
3 points - hmmm, might scrape a Top 10 finish
2 points - not quite good enough yet
1 point - no change this season, lower mid if we're lucky
0 points - sort it out Eddie

Last edited:
before the season started the usual pundits were spaffing all over wolves, leicester, watford and west ham to finish top 6

getting closer to 50 rather than 40 points are a realistic goal for us, imo

Would like to see us achieve 50+ points come end of the season, considering the additions we have made and the players we have retained I believe it should be realistic.

Record to date in PL
2015/16 42 Points
2016/17 46 Points
2017/18 44 Points
2018/19 45 Points
2019/20 ??

:utc:

Groundhog Day isn’t it ..one away win early on in the season and it’s top 6 time again ....looking forward to Leicester and good known quantity game to see how we look for the season .

Would love us to break the 50 point barrier .That would be a good season ..oh and a FA cup semi ,yeah I know I’m being silly now .

We’re in the same group as Wolves, Leicester etc as far as I’m concerned; best attack out of all them lot as well. No reason why we shouldn’t be pushing for 7th this season. Especially when all our injured players come back in.

Very interesting that only 2 teams have collected all 6 points thus far.
Could this be a sign of things to come?
Greater parity in the league?
A top-5 finish for AFCB?
:)

;