Top, middle or bottom. Where we going to finish ?

Red_till_im_ded

Fans' Favourite
A little over a week until it all starts so where are we going to finish? Do we have genuine promotion aspirations? Is SP the man for the job? Will our injury list affect our start to the season and leave us trailing early on? Have we recruited in enough areas to mount a serious challenge? Are West Brom, Fulham and Sheff Utd the frontrunners?
For me, we still lack firepower. Solanke and Surridge as our only strikers leaves us light up front yet again. Begovic leaving and Travers stepping up leaves us weak in goal. Kelly stepping in to left centre back partnering Steve Cook could be a good defensively. Our midfield looks strong.
I'm putting us in the play offs again.

A little over a week until it all starts so where are we going to finish? Do we have genuine promotion aspirations? Is SP the man for the job? Will our injury list affect our start to the season and leave us trailing early on? Have we recruited in enough areas to mount a serious challenge? Are West Brom, Fulham and Sheff Utd the frontrunners?
For me, we still lack firepower. Solanke and Surridge as our only strikers leaves us light up front yet again. Begovic leaving and Travers stepping up leaves us weak in goal. Kelly stepping in to left centre back partnering Steve Cook could be a good defensively. Our midfield looks strong.
I'm putting us in the play offs again.

Sam and Tom give a good overall preview of our chances and other teams on their Back Of The Net podcast.

We made top 6 with two manager's who most on here regard as hopeless .....so we should walk this league with Scotty in charge.

Tbf anything but play offs would be a massive failure.
You don’t think that not having Begovic and Danjuma should lead to a readjustment of expectations?

Parker doesn’t score goals
Second point - elaborate?
I"m sorry I thought having a vastly superior manager in charge would automatically mean more points....anyway the transfer window hasn't shut yet and it has been said on here that the signing of Parker was a statement of ambition......so we should be in for a busy couple of weeks.

Waza stated earlier in the season that Danjuma was a liability who costs us goals through not tracking back....so him leaving could be a good thing!

Surely having Scotty in charge more than makes up for that.
Anyway Arnie cost us more goals than he scored iyo.
When have I said he cost us more goals than he scored? I said that the lack of protection he provides his full back cost us at times last season.

Oh I see so you didn't question his place in the team then?
I made the point that to gain promotion from this league you need a team of individuals that are all pulling in the same direction, and willing to put in a shift. For all of Danjuma’s qualities he is very much an individual and not a team player imo. We fell short last season in part because we had a lot of good individuals but not a great team.

I made the point that to gain promotion from this league you need a team of individuals that are all pulling in the same direction, and willing to put in a shift. For all of Danjuma’s qualities he is very much an individual and not a team player imo. We fell short last season in part because we had a lot of good individuals but not a great team.
Well there you are ...we're better off without him.

Sorry to interrupt but to answer the op, we're going to be the Cherries on top of the Championship knickerbocker glory : )
With the Parkerilla in charge we're gonna give the Champo some serious "heat treatment" : )
Scott to be promotion : )
Scottie's beaming us up, to boldly go where we've already been : )

Sorry to interrupt but to answer the op, we're going to be the Cherries on top of the Championship knickerbocker glory : )
With the Parkerilla in charge we're gonna give the Champo some serious "heat treatment" : )
Scott to be promotion : )
Scottie's beaming us up, to boldly go where we've already been : )

and transport us to a place we've not been to for years?

no, not divvy 1. the premierSHIP!

;