Training ground

It looks fantastic tbf
Indeed it does. The Eddie Howe Centre of Excellence should be one of the best in the land. Really nice setting too, being an ex golf course. Potentially a good advert for the beauty of the region for any players thinking of moving down here. Let's get it done !!!
:utc:

Leicester’s new training centre is also being built on a former golf course, on a 185 acre site. They are keeping a nine hole course as part of the complex for the players and staff to use. Total cost is a reported £100 million.

There is a lot of willy waving going on.

Definitely the best drawings we've seen so far, really hope it gets the go ahead and then completed. Being a self confessed happy clapper and content to let those in charge run the club how they see fit, I'm pleased to see it get this far (mind you like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see a video of the players training there).

You can see Eddie's been consulted about the design. The car park is perfect for launching Thunderbird 1 and 3, as the centre slides back. Same goes for one of those ponds for Thunderbird 2 : )

what will they be able to do with the site when we go back to League 1?

:sorry:

I know people like to knock the club about this stuff but we haven't half been treated to some nice drawings of what progress might look like over recent years. Together anything is possible so I honestly think if we keep going like we are we could even end up with some sort of virtual video or even a scale model. ;)

Guess we'll not be looking for footballing keepers in that case

edit: talking of which I noticed about 90 seconds into the training on grass video, Boruc throws something at the camera and misses and I couldn't help but think of all the complaints about his distribution

Guess we'll not be looking for footballing keepers in that case

edit: talking of which I noticed about 90 seconds into the training on grass video, Boruc throws something at the camera and misses and I couldn't help but think of all the complaints about his distribution

....and did you see the look on Begovic's face as he walked past the camera? ....like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Leicester’s new training centre is also being built on a former golf course, on a 185 acre site. They are keeping a nine hole course as part of the complex for the players and staff to use. Total cost is a reported £100 million.

There is a lot of willy waving going on.
Sorry about that, I shall adjust my trousers.

Giving it a much nicer spin there Kenya, but yeah he didn't look happy, I'd not picked you as that much of an optimist

Definitely the best drawings we've seen so far, really hope it gets the go ahead and then completed. Being a self confessed happy clapper and content to let those in charge run the club how they see fit, I'm pleased to see it get this far (mind you like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see a video of the players training there).

You can see Eddie's been consulted about the design. The car park is perfect for launching Thunderbird 1 and 3, as the centre slides back. Same goes for one of those ponds for Thunderbird 2 : )
But is there somewhere for an AhHa concert?

;