Training ground

Brilliant news. Every step takes us a little bit closer to having something to show for our time(s) in the Premier League.

If we can get the academy moved over there asap, I can't see us then not starting the next phase to get the first team over there too, as long as finances allow.

First team super plush facilities to follow or not, at least it now seems unlikely that the land will be sold off again, as some were predicting. Positive news, the project is still alive !

logically, yes, but isn't there some sort of profitability calculation to take into account so you can work out your bang for your buck?
I think it's only profitable if you have corporate activity added in, not worth just adding seats for the plebs
I may be overcomplicating
Being pedantic you'd hope that it wasn't a cost per seat but a return per seat.
There's all sorts of different ways to do it but you would expect a certain amount would be allocated to corporate, some to admin/staff facilites and the rest would be divided up by seats.

At last, a tentative step towards a proper legacy from our time in the sun! 15 more seasons in the PL and we might get a few more new faces into an expanded DC.

I am sure the performances of travers, Anthony, killkenny and JZ must have made investment in the academy more compelling.

wonder if ladies team will play there too?

;