Transfer Plan?

cherrycarl2004

First Team
What actually is it? At this moment in time, I don't think anyone knows, probably not even the club. So far, in this window, we have been linked with some very strange players. I just wondered if anybody knows someone who has an aunt who knows the postman of someone who is affiliated with the club in any way which may give us some insight. But mainly what would your plan be?

Mine personally, would be of one which doesn't require a lot of money outgoing and some more money incoming, whilst improving the squad. Which is the obvious way of improving the club stature on and off the pitch. Admittedly, not always easy, but in this case, I feel the club has a clear opportunity to excel in the transfer market in order for on the field success. Alright, enough pointless waffle...

Out:
-Josh King, £15m - £20m, £50,000k p/w
-Asmir Begovic, £1m, £65,000 p/w
-Harry Arter £1m - £3m, £35,000 p/w
-Worst case possible, £17m incoming from transfers and £150k p/w in wages

In
-Dillon Phillips £1m - £3m, £20,000k p/w
-Cameron Carter-Vickers, Loan, Wage- I have no clue
-Matt Ritchie, Loan, £25,000k p/w (50% of his wage)
-Marc Pugh, Free, £15,000k p/w
-Rhian Brewster, Loan (with a view to buy for £20m if we get promoted), £25,000k p/w
-Worst case possible, £3m (not including agent fees or signing bonuses) in transfers (this season)) and £85,000k p/w (not including Cameron Carter-Vickers)

For me these signings would be straight forward and easy to make happen, and we would be in a more financially beneficial position than we are now. Even if I am a bit off in my estimations. Most importantly, we have a squad clearly capable of competing at the higher end of this division. I know the lot was waffle but I just wanted to put what I was thinking into words.

Best case scenario with Begovic is getting someone to take on a proportion of his wages.

No way will anybody cover them all or pay a fee for him.

Blackburn have a sell on clause for King. No firm number attached and the only figure I've seen mentioned is 20%.

I also expect Brewster will go to a PL club.

Best policy, really, is to keep the already-good players we already have.
They already know the club and don't need any time to settle in.
I'd include Brooks and Lerma in this camp.
I'm OK with all your suggested "ins" though.

;