Tv games

Ok, so, my understanding is (could be wrong), the broadcasting deal for the Championship includes 8 midweek games on Sky Sports’ red button.

That would of course usually mean, every midweek game being available, subject to iFollow etc.

But with the truncated season there will be more than 8 midweek games and thus not every game will be available. It’s not entirely clear when those weeks will be, but with the lack of any games being advertised this week, it’s not looking likely for tomorrow.
Seems you are right, not listed tomorrow. My apologies Al

Does anyone know 100% if we’re on the red button tomorrow? Was looking forward to watching it and would get me out of bedtime duties!!

Does anyone know 100% if we’re on the red button tomorrow? Was looking forward to watching it and would get me out of bedtime duties!!
Don't think anyone knows definitely,best try all possibilities at k.o.I will be trying all streams and am sure one will pop up to watch.

So probably another 3 games which won't be available to international fans on AFCBTV.
They said at the start of the season we'd get around 37 of the games, so missing 9 of them. This will make it 6 or 7 already? Either there's going to be a lot more games we miss or we're barely going to be on TV for the second half of the season.

Yup looking that way. 37 is probably just an average of all teams, when you're doing well it's always going to happen.

Either way, get yourself a UK VPN and it will work fine.

Yup looking that way. 37 is probably just an average of all teams, when you're doing well it's always going to happen.

Either way, get yourself a UK VPN and it will work fine.
Yep, may well have to. Just another cost on top of the 140(?) quid that looked like a not bad deal at the time. One of the few things I miss from the Premier League, 100quid for the year with catchup.

Yep, may well have to. Just another cost on top of the 140(?) quid that looked like a not bad deal at the time. One of the few things I miss from the Premier League, 100quid for the year with catchup.

Yeah bargain that. Tbh even with 30 games it's still less than a fiver a game, I'm happy to pay that. Living in an internet-restricted country I already have a VPN anyway so no biggie for me. BeIN here is about £25 a month for all football pretty much.

Ok, so, my understanding is (could be wrong), the broadcasting deal for the Championship includes 8 midweek games on Sky Sports’ red button.

That would of course usually mean, every midweek game being available, subject to iFollow etc.

But with the truncated season there will be more than 8 midweek games and thus not every game will be available. It’s not entirely clear when those weeks will be, but with the lack of any games being advertised this week, it’s not looking likely for tomorrow.

For those keeping count, this week is not a scheduled red button week. So we would not have been available on sky if we hadn’t been selected for the full coverage. Hopefully means better odds on other midweek games where we are not selected are available on the red button.

;