Tv games

This takes it up to 14 on Sky or Sky red button.

The FA Cup game on Saturday is on BT’s equivalent red button service.

https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.c...-games-picked-for-tv-in-december-and-january/
My expectations of being able to watch the team were very low last summer. I have been pleased to be able to see all games either on AFCBlive, or DAZN Canada, with only two needing to find an "other source".

Given you all cannot go to games, is the TV coverage about what you would have expected? More? Less?

My expectations of being able to watch the team were very low last summer. I have been pleased to be able to see all games either on AFCBlive, or DAZN Canada, with only two needing to find an "other source".

Given you all cannot go to games, is the TV coverage about what you would have expected? More? Less?

It’s about right, all the top of the division sides get good coverage from Sky... not as much as when Leeds were in the league, but good coverage.

It's on BT Sport EXTRA 6 - even the BT site doesn't make it completely clear how to watch this - am I right in thinking if you take out a one month subscription to BT Sport for £25 that you can then watch this game live via the BT App ?

It depends, if we win it's not bad. If we loose, it's rubbish. A draw, it could be a lot better : )

It depends, if we win it's not bad. If we loose, it's rubbish. A draw, it could be a lot better : )
btw, @table, saw a video over the holidays that covered Anthem of the Sun and American Beauty, comparing and contrasting the two very different albums. Talk about a "strange trip" from one to the other in just two years.

Am I right (maybe dream't this ) that all draws have to be played until one team wins.I.e. extra time and /or pens,means no replays?

It’s about right, all the top of the division sides get good coverage from Sky... not as much as when Leeds were in the league, but good coverage.

I know that's tongue in cheek, but I'd think there's probably more than usual Championship games being shown? It used to be 1-2 games a week (Friday was dependent on PL game not being on, plus Saturday lunchtime or evening depending on when Sky had the PL slot) of which yeah, Leeds had a massive majority.

I know that's tongue in cheek, but I'd think there's probably more than usual Championship games being shown? It used to be 1-2 games a week (Friday was dependent on PL game not being on, plus Saturday lunchtime or evening depending on when Sky had the PL slot) of which yeah, Leeds had a massive majority.

The EFL tv deal hasn’t changed, the latest deal with sky was agreed before covid. There haven’t been any additional games shown by sky.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46267320

Oh spare us please from the turgid dross and play a bit more exciting stuff that doesn’t have me swearing at the tv and scaring the dog

;