Tv games

Championship clubs chosen to host games are awarded £100,000 per match, with Sunday fixtures worth £120,000 and Thursday games earning £140,000.
Clubs playing away from home for those television fixtures receive a fixed fee of £10,000.
On top of that there’s also, The Basic Award stands at £2.3m and the Solidarity Payment is £4.5m.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...e-money-2020-leeds-west-brom-brentford-fulham

Not sure there’s a payment for red button games.
What's the thinking behind the Sunday and Thursday premium?

I signed up for AFCB TV live and I am still watching most games on illegal streams due to most of our matches being shown live on TV, how much are Sky and BT paying the club per match ?
I heard it was about 100k to the home team and 10k to the away team.
If this keeps up, they should offer a refund to us poor sods who paid up front.
(not holding my breath though)

If this keeps up, they should offer a refund to us poor sods who paid up front.
(not holding my breath though)
Yeah, they will be far off the touted 37 games. But, even if they only deliver 20 games, it will be 7 pounds per match and that is still cheaper than iFollow. So, I wouldn't spend my "refund" if I were you!!

I’m also pretty sure your dazn or whatever it’s called is cheaper than what UK subscribers pay for Sky Sports. :)

I’m also pretty sure your dazn or whatever it’s called is cheaper than what UK subscribers pay for Sky Sports. :)
DAZN is international but has separate programming by country, depending on its rights.
The Canadian deal is fantastic ........ $150/year or $20/mo gets you PL, CL, some Championship matches, some lower leagues, boxing, all NFL games, lots more, as well as analysis programmes. Darts even!

Not sure what you all pay for SkySports, but DAZN Canada is great. Would be even better if we could get back to the PL!!

DAZN is international but has separate programming by country, depending on its rights.
The Canadian deal is fantastic ........ $150/year or $20/mo gets you PL, CL, some Championship matches, some lower leagues, boxing, all NFL games, lots more, as well as analysis programmes. Darts even!

Not sure what you all pay for SkySports, but DAZN Canada is great. Would be even better if we could get back to the PL!!

So in comparison, I pay $74 Canadian dollars a month for Sky and then for AFCB TV it would be $17.50 per game...

Tonight's game is again not on AFCB live, this is getting too much.
The club is not supplying what it promised to overseas fans.
I know it all goes through the EFL, but they are covering less games than promised.

Only one game and even that one is only because it’s Swansea! Not at all surprising given the snore-inducing football we’re playing

We only have 4 league games in March and one of those is also a 'red button' game. We are also on TV in FA Cup when other league games are on. So only 2 out of 5 games in March are AFCB TV only
That has been the norm, I have cancelled my AFCBTV. not enough games being shown and its so easy to find a link to watch all games on the net.

I think I just heard that JT is co-commentating a game tonight on TalkSport

;