Two months, 8 teams, 5 playoff spots

This will never happen. We may beat Saints which is unlikely but then the likelihood is we will have to play Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea.
Teams may struggle but this is also the best year to get back up, we are not a massive club and it gets harder each year for teams going back up, I would guess that most of our squad would leave.

I'm supposed to be afraid of Chelsea?

Just hoping the balls fall the right way. The Saints - Chelsea duo gives us an excellent chance of an FA Cup final.

Heck, beating Chelsea at least once a year has become a club tradition. Hope we get another opportunity this year.

I'm supposed to be afraid of Chelsea?

Just hoping the balls fall the right way. The Saints - Chelsea duo gives us an excellent chance of an FA Cup final.

Heck, beating Chelsea at least once a year has become a club tradition. Hope we get another opportunity this year.
No you aren't but seeming as we are currently not even in the top six of the Championship we are very unlikely to beat an impressive Chelsea side.

I
We have passed the three-quarter pole of the race. It is definite that Norwich will be top-six. Twelve points separate second to eighth positions currently. Boro look like an unlikely outsider, but I have included them given that they have the softest schedule from here.

Here’s what we see as to the respective run-ins with 11 games (for the most part) to play:

Watford: 6 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 5 of the rest.
Swansea: 4 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 8 of the rest (12 games).
Brentford: 3 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 9 of the rest (12 games).
Barnsley: 4 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 7 of the rest.
AFCB: 5 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 6 of the rest.
Reading: 5 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 6 of the rest.
Cardiff: 4 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 7 of the rest.
Boro: 3 of the top 9 teams to play, plus 8 of the rest.

There will be many twists and turns over the next 8 weeks. And many six pointers. We can move up the ladder if we just take care of ourselves. A few dropped points will not be fatal.

Let the games and scoreboard watching begin in earnest.

AFCB-Barnsley and Cardiff-Watford are Saturday's six pointers.
The only mid-week six-pointer is AFCB-Swansea.

Huge week coming up culminating in FA Cup 6th round match!!

Interesting analysis regarding Watford. Thought they were most likely to get second tbh but their form against top 7 this season is really poor.

conversely our performances vs top 6 have been decent thus far bar first half at reading. Prefer harder games than playing likes of sheff weds and Rotherham

Basically if people don't believe we can beat the best of the rest in the Championship, why do they want us to be promoted. If you're pessimistic just be glad we've avoided relegation. If you're optimistic, once we're promoted, start looking forward to next season's fixtures : )

The £100M lifeline the club desperately needs...

This will never happen. We may beat Saints which is unlikely but then the likelihood is we will have to play Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea.
Teams may struggle but this is also the best year to get back up, we are not a massive club and it gets harder each year for teams going back up, I would guess that most of our squad would leave.
...yeah they said that the PL would never happen?...they said we wouldn't last more than one season in The PL?..so why not an FA Cup Final?...tbh the big teams are focusing on a top four finish and Europe more than the FA Cup...

...yeah they said that the PL would never happen?...they said we wouldn't last more than one season in The PL?..so why not an FA Cup Final?...tbh the big teams are focusing on a top four finish and Europe more than the FA Cup...
It's just extremely unlikely given the teams left in it we are bu far the worst.

;