Tyrone Mings

Remember that game against Leicester City and our second game at home in our first season in the PL and the season they won the title.

First Daniels goes off injured to be replaced by Mings in his first game PL game, Mings gets that bad injury.

Also we lost Gradel in the game to injury.

A game that stays in your memory for injuries.
And one of their on pitch thugs booting the ball against the head of one of our poleaxed players lying on the ground.

A real shame ,but Callum Wilson is living proof you can get 2 ACLs and still get back to your best.

Thirty odd years ago its probably a career finisher .

And Howe, who signed Mings during his time at Bournemouth in 2015, praised the player’s character amid previous injury troubles.

“You never want to see that kind of situation for any player,” Howe said following the win for his side. “I don’t know the extent of the injury but it looks a nasty one but obviously time will tell on that.

I signed Tyrone, it feels like a long time ago and I think on his debut for us he got a really serious injury but I have to say he faced that period out with incredible courage and resilience.

“What he’s done since that moment to go on and play for his country and be outstanding in the Premier League is testament to that resilience. I certainly wish him well and send him all my love.”

Watching the replay on MotD....it almost looked like you could see his knee go ..twang...he looked in alot of distress....think he knew it was serious.....hope for his sake it's not.

I recently did some work at his old school in Chippenham…people spoke highly of him as he has often returned there to meet with students…always seemed a nice guy despite all the criticisms he has had from many AFCB fans..wish him well in his recovery

I remember the time when he went down to Littledown for a kickabout with some of our fans.

I recently did some work at his old school in Chippenham…people spoke highly of him as he has often returned there to meet with students…always seemed a nice guy despite all the criticisms he has had from many AFCB fans..wish him well in his recovery
Not sure there were many criticisms apart from turning up in Villa kit post play off and coming off injured at wolves?

Always seemed a decent guy including having a kick around with afcb fans and charity work. Think media over hyped him which led to a bit of a backlash but that’s more on the media

;