Tyrone Mings

Praised in Parliament no less. Just goes to show.. it doesn't matter what colour you are, or where you are from.. if you went to a posh school the Tories will sing your praises. ;)

When you hear Mings talk next to Harry (yeah definitely) Kane you can see what 13k a term gets you.

I bet he is great with knowing what cutlery goes with what at evening dos as well. Not like me hacking at a steak with the fish knife...

how much would 8 caps be?

Take a guess.

"It is understood Villa will pay £250,000 for each of his first four England appearances, taking the total amount up to £1 million on top of the £21 million fee. The total deal could eventually come to £26 million on appearances at club level, which will be a transfer record for Villa."

Take a guess.

"It is understood Villa will pay £250,000 for each of his first four England appearances, taking the total amount up to £1 million on top of the £21 million fee. The total deal could eventually come to £26 million on appearances at club level, which will be a transfer record for Villa."
so how many caps in order to reach £26 million? :)

We sometimes make our own fish and chips and wrap them in yesterdays newspaper ...or we buy them at the only remaining chip shop..bring them home and transfer from the plastic packet into the newspaper.. the change in taste is bizarre. .especialy if the vinegar soaks the newspaper print into the fish !

We sometimes make our own fish and chips and wrap them in yesterdays newspaper ...or we buy them at the only remaining chip shop..bring them home and transfer from the plastic packet into the newspaper.. the change in taste is bizarre. .especialy if the vinegar soaks the newspaper print into the fish !

Personally, I decanter water from the mains and run it through 35ft of crumbling lead pipe for that 'good old days' taste.

;