Tyrone Mings

Mings blamed on Goals on Sunday again for the Brighton goal yesterday. Dropped too far back during the free kick. Enabled the attackers to run in past their defenders

Mings blamed on Goals on Sunday again for the Brighton goal yesterday. Dropped too far back during the free kick. Enabled the attackers to run in past their defenders

Judging from MOTD he was all over show, poor positioning could have cost them on two or three occasions.

He seems to do a lot of pointing and not much else for large parts of the game. I can't believe someone spent money on a large banner of him, PROUD!

Technically they do get an appearance fee from the FA but there's been a long-standing arrangement that all those fees would go to a charity. These days I'd not be surprised if that charity was Scudamore's retirement gift
I think it was Ian Wright who started the England players giving appearance fees to charity.

Interesting, I thought it was earlier than that, but thinking about it, it could well be around that time, Graham Taylor period

Wonder if we could persuade Villa that Jordan Ibe is another of our outstanding prospects that will flourish with them................................
Thing is, if Jordon drops down to the Championship in January, like Tyrone did, I bet he'd be a huge success which is probably what he needs to get his head straight....but he wouldn't want to come back to AFCB then.

Thing is, if Jordon drops down to the Championship in January, like Tyrone did, I bet he'd be a huge success which is probably what he needs to get his head straight....but he wouldn't want to come back to AFCB then.

If we got our money back by selling him on I'd take it.

I want Ibe to work but it's not happening.

Sadly, at some point we have to cut our losses.

If we got our money back by selling him on I'd take it.

If we got our money back by selling Ibe on I’d nominate Neil Blake for Businessman of Year AND I’d buy him a new black polo neck for the award ceremony.

Sadly the lad has a lot of skill and a strong physique but absolutely zero footballing brain.

Zero interest Value.!...For all I care...he could be on the bench for Pitstone and Ivinghoe in the Spartan South Midlands League Div2 against Old Bradwell....or for Haltwhistle Jubilee v Cramlington Town in the Bay Plastics Northern Alliance Reeves George Dobbins League Cup 2nd Round with floodlight failure cus no one brought a torch!
Anyone wanna keep the thread open now?

Last edited:

;