Tyrone Mings

Signed up and had some decent discussion on here when we signed Mings from you guys.

Just wondering if your opinion had changed regarding him? I thought we'd overpaid at the time but it's starting to look like a steal.

Signed up and had some decent discussion on here when we signed Mings from you guys.

Just wondering if your opinion had changed regarding him? I thought we'd overpaid at the time but it's starting to look like a steal.

seems a bit strange that he couldn't get into our first 11, but plays for england and in the prem (in eddie we trust) but not as good as young nathan of course. seems like a nice guy, wish him well.

Haven’t changed my opinion. He always had talent and if he could stay fit was going to improve with games. He always had that in him which was why we signed him.

But he always had a mistake in him, always had a tendency to turn his back on shots and neither has changed, even with the time that has gone.

He’s still nowhere near the level of Nathan Ake and so was still a great sale.

Haven’t changed my opinion. He always had talent and if he could stay fit was going to improve with games. He always had that in him which was why we signed him.

But he always had a mistake in him, always had a tendency to turn his back on shots and neither has changed, even with the time that has gone.

He’s still nowhere near the level of Nathan Ake and so was still a great sale.

I agree he still does have an error in him. He's improved over these last few years so hopefully that's an area that he cuts out more in the future.

;