U21 Hampshire Cup Final

The stream is pretty bad but as far as I have seen between dropouts we are already behind 1-0.
Unfortunately it‘s one of those “bloke in the stand with a mobile” type of streams. Still, better than nothing I suppose ! There is fairly decent commentary to go with it, to be fair.

We conceded against the run of play from a header and have continued to dominate possession since. We were struggling to play through their tight defence but Kilkenny (?) just curled in a free kick to equalise.
A decent game, Eastleigh looking like no mugs.
The stream is almost unwatchable though, even with just 225 live viewers it’s constantly freezing and then jumping ahead.
But 1-1 as far as I can tell, heading towards halftime.
:utc:

Apparently they are having problems with the internet connection there and are working on it. As I type this the stream seems to have improved massively, much better now.

Travers saved a penalty apparently, to keep it 1-1.
Totally missed that though because the stream was frozen. Also missed our goal. But well done Travers !

Won on penalties and of course Mark Travers saves on.

2 Cup Final wins in 1 week. Well done lads.

Thanks Gaza really enjoyed that...........Don't think i'll ever tire of watching Kilkenny play football....oozes class.....Antony and Zemura have both got game time for us this season but Kilkenny looks different class to either of them......would love to see him start on Saturday.

;