United away

Usually love going to Old Trafford but sure I can be fussed this time. Early kick off's and coach times a pain. Looking forward to squeezing in the half day Beatles tour before the Liverpool game given the 3.30 departure.

Early start on a busy for travel Easter Saturday: another v sign to travelling away fans - and this time home fans too

Early start on a busy for travel Easter Saturday: another v sign to travelling away fans - and this time home fans too

Or we could say, right, no more television, or the money that comes with it.
Watching us and 15 others in the EPL sucked in to their own financial vortex.

Sadly, that's the nature of the beast.

Understand that Al but for afcb fans will be 4 out of 5 away games in a row involving a lot of travel with early kick offs (assuming wolves gets moved too).

“Usually love going to Old Trafford”

Sometimes you have to sit back and reflect on what we have become. It is ridiculous really.

Who gives a sh*t about the money? It makes absolutely no difference to me if they pay the players £80k or £2k per week or if they pay £100m or £20k in transfer fees. If the who tv deal collapsed tomorrow I wouldn't give a toss.

Who gives a sh*t about the money? It makes absolutely no difference to me if they pay the players £80k or £2k per week or if they pay £100m or £20k in transfer fees. If the who tv deal collapsed tomorrow I wouldn't give a toss.

You say that but it would mean we'd be paying £1,000 a week and Man Utd would be paying £300,000 on outside revenue.

;