Unusual disliking of other club(s)

Crystal Palace- Chav thought it funny to stick a Palace sticker on my back one time when we played there. Didn't find it so funny when I returned it. He fell over a garden wall into a bush whilst trying to beat a hasty retreat.

Notts County & Colchester

Back in our L1 & L2 days they were both dirty fucks. Notts had that striker who'd killed someone in a drunk driving incident, can't remember the name but remember him scoring in front of the North Stand after getting stick all game. But with both of them I vividly remember a couple proper rough games at Dean Court probably going back 10+ years ago now.

Brighton. NSC is full of Steve's. Deluded up themselves fools who don't really get the game they profess to be financial experts on.

In latter years,Newcastle.
Massive club that have never really won anything,always try and sign players on the cheap,like Wilson for 10 mill and the Scottish turd for free.
That video of them with Carroll mocking us as well.
**************** club.

Watford, Wolves, Scummers, Leeds, Burnley for the reasons already mentioned.

Add to that Stoke - deluded classless fans and play an awful brand of football. Always remember their fans cheering Wilson's ACL injury when he collapsed and got stretchered off.

Manchester United
..a supersonic Industrial Estate / Gay Nightclub Hybrid.. people go on pilgrimage there and sit looking misty - eyed in the stadium whilst chewing liquorice sticks shaped like a Cantona. with a whistle gismo halfway down...that plays a tune called knick- knack paddywack.. then they all fly home to all corners of the World except Lancashire...and bang their dogs a boner ! Yup.

It gets sung a fair bit but remember Stevenage singing “Bournemouth’s a sh1thole I wanna go home” and thinking, you’re from bloody Stevenage lads, a glorified service station. So they’re on the list
My lad was born in Stevenage, (military posting in the area, that was nearest hospital). Stevenage is indeed crsp, Old Stevenage however isn't bad

;