VAR

Except when it is...

When it is required it messes up half the decisions and creates confusion. If it doesn't solve the problems it is designed for it is a waste of time. It also adds doubt to proceedings when you aren't sure if a goal will be allowed - I watched loads of rugby the other week and it has wrecked that games integrity.

So what are you saying DJ. That he shouldn't of awarded the penalty? That they only reacted like that because it was VAR? That it got it wrong? Riot police needing to protect a referee because of a correct decision is the issue, VAR has nothing to do with that.

Indeed. Slightly spurious to point the finger at VAR for that.

So what are you saying DJ. That he shouldn't of awarded the penalty? That they only reacted like that because it was VAR? That it got it wrong? Riot police needing to protect a referee because of a correct decision is the issue, VAR has nothing to do with that.

I’m saying it’s another example of it being a...

Shambles.

It was completely unaffected, other than the bizarre added seven minutes. Proves nothing about it being good or bad.

7 minutes did seem high, but there was a flurry of substitutions, a physio had been on and a substitute coming on before the subbed player had left the pitch.

The 3 minutes at Watford in the 2nd half was more bizarre to me. That was a case of I'm soaked through, the games won and I fancy a nice hot shower.

There will now be discussions about the var decision. Nothing will change there.

The only good thing which might happen us that the top "six" clubs might not get so many refereeing decisions their way.

should mean no more discussions about decisions on MOTD, may as well get that of that a--hole lineker
Did you watch the World Cup? You are deluding yourself if you think everything is going to be hunky dory with VAR.

Cant think why you don't like Gary Lineker.

Did you watch the World Cup? You are deluding yourself if you think everything is going to be hunky dory with VAR.

Cant think why you don't like Gary Lineker.

Rob, I can't stand the thought of VAR - the World Cup and subsequent incidents have shown it is only as good as the people reviewing it, and the reason I don't like Lineker is because he keeps banging on about VAR every bloody saturday night on MOTD.

;