Villa - The Verdict

AlGard

UTC Legend
We were there from the off.
Attacking, pressing when we didn't have the ball, it was a surprise it took us so long to take the lead.
Best 1st half of the season.

Jeff's sending off was harsh. I have seen it 5 times now, and it was never a 2nd yellow, but he had trod the tightrope a bit, so accumulation of offences swung the ref too easily.

Then the backs to the wall stuff.
The Villa goal bought back a habit I haven't had for 45 years of biting my nails.

The 10 stood firm with courage.

Mention is dispatches for Rico, Wee Man, and Ake. They were everywhere.
And all who attended, you sang us home....for once.

There is a bit of light, but still much to do.

Small steps!

All the results went our way today,
Brighton play Watford next, Villa play Spurs and West Ham play Man City.
A result against Sheffield would be a great help, when was the last time we won 3 on the trot?

Next four games are tough, but looking at Watford Norwich and West Ham games, I don't think we will lose much ground

Correct. I really didn't want to mention him.
He is despised by everyone outside of Villa Park.
Goes down as soon as a hair is displaced.
He'll be great for England tho, conning bang average referees on the International stage is quite easy, as many a Latin side has proven over the decades.
We let him wander around as he wanted after Jeff was sent off, thought Gosling might of been put on him.

That was a horrible last 20 minutes however when you actually think about it, Rambo really didn’t have much to do. We kept them at bay well.

Fraser obviously meant what he said the other day, he was on it and would have scored it Wilson had played a better ball.

Well you deserved that no question and I think we are in real trouble

We have some very poor players at times and today showed some of their worst features.

Good luck for the rest of the year. I think you'll have enough
Villa looked like us a month ago, passes going astray, not really liking like scoring, shooting wide. Except not quite as bad as we were.

That was a horrible last 20 minutes however when you actually think about it, Rambo really didn’t have much to do. We kept them at bay well.

Fraser obviously meant what he said the other day, he was on it and would have scored it Wilson had played a better ball.
would need to see another replay of it but i thought the ball was spot on and fraser didnt sort his feet out

;