villa ticket

D

Deleted member 754

after a villa ticket if anyone has one that becomes spare. message me.

Good friends in Scotland near inverness have decided a couple of months ago to get married that day so I'm missing the away opener. Not a good start, will be missing Saints and arsenal too so 3 of the first 4. Plastic

As of Wednesday we had sold Two and a half blocks so just under 2000 so far.

The top tier still to go on sale so another 1000 still too be had

Looks like genera sale, 9am tomorrow.

A friend of mine has used my points but I can now go due to a change of circumstances. Does anyone know if you need to log in like normal when it goes to general sale or is no log in required?

I am going to buy a ticket for Villa even though I cannot get to the game, in order to get an Away point. If anybody would like the ticket in return giving a small amount, let's say £10, to charity, then please message me to sort out arrangements.

I am going to buy a ticket for Villa even though I cannot get to the game, in order to get an Away point. If anybody would like the ticket in return giving a small amount, let's say £10, to charity, then please message me to sort out arrangements.

You could go to pretty much every away game last season without any points so I'm not sure the need for this. Why not just give £30 to charity?

Thanks for the info Derek. To be honest did not realise that, having lived in Canada for 22 years and not really up on this points thing. Just know that I will be coming back to the UK sometime this season and want to go to a game. Looks like £30 is going to the Canadian equivalent of the RSPCA.

Thanks for the info Derek. To be honest did not realise that, having lived in Canada for 22 years and not really up on this points thing. Just know that I will be coming back to the UK sometime this season and want to go to a game. Looks like £30 is going to the Canadian equivalent of the RSPCA.

Just as an add on so I'm not stitching you up I'd be wary about the Tottenham away game if that's the one you want to do because that will be in high demand. I can't remember if Southampton went to general sale last time around.

It is very difficult to predict at times especially when the club take smaller allocations but I don't think you'll have an issue if you're not fussy about the game you want to go to. If you're traveling from abroad and want a ticket guaranteed well in advance you may want to ask on here for someone to sort you out before the points drop too low as I appreciate there's a bit more at stake if you're spending a fortune to get to the game.

;