Was that the First Time Yesterday to Come Back from 2-0 down to Win 4-2

paul49

UTC Legend
I've been watching the Cherries since 1959 and I can't remember that happening before.

Other first's.

Lewis Cook's goal.

Our use of four substitutes in a League game for the first time.

Didn't we once lose a first leg League Cup game V Hereford at Edgar Street, then go one (or two) down at Dean Court only to score four?

Also Millwall 2014-15 season? Though that may have been 5-2.

Official Twitter saying it's the first time since we beat Liverpool 4-3.

Edit - misread the initial question, thought it was just coming from 2 down to win!

Also Millwall 2014-15 season? Though that may have been 5-2.

Was just about to add that we were two down against Millwall and then a flurry of red cards and penalties saw us get 5.

Cannot remember year or league though.

Was just about to add that we were two down against Millwall and then a flurry of red cards and penalties saw us get 5.

Cannot remember year or league though.
Now I'm thinking it was 13-14 as Grabban scored the penalties before having a friendly laugh with the Millwall fans.

When was the last time we threw away a 2 goal lead to lose a game?.....i'm struggling to think of one tbh....i think we lost a 2 goal lead to draw against Swansea and of course drawing the game against arsenal after being 3 up but i can't remember losing one......there must have been one or two surely.....it's bloody annoying me now!

Now I'm thinking it was 13-14 as Grabban scored the penalties before having a friendly laugh with the Millwall fans.
They responded by throwing a few friendly coins if I remember rightly, one of which hit Cook in the face. Nice lot.

When was the last time we threw away a 2 goal lead to lose a game?.....i'm struggling to think of one tbh....i think we lost a 2 goal lead to draw against Swansea and of course drawing the game against arsenal after being 3 up but i can't remember losing one......there must have been one or two surely.....it's bloody annoying me now!

Throwing away a three goal lead against Arsenal always feels like a loss.

Didn't the millwall lot goad him "Grabban,grabban what's the score"only for us to sing the same in the 2nd half?
Also Steve Cook got laid low by a barrage of coins from millwall fans,when I think he scored.

Didn't the millwall lot goad him "Grabban,grabban what's the score"only for us to sing the same in the 2nd half?
Also Steve Cook got laid low by a barrage of coins from millwall fans,when I think he scored.

Didn't we have someone (goalkeeper?) on loan from Wet Spam at the time? - I seem to remember them serenading him with chants of West Ham C*** - charming bunch!

Didn't we have someone (goalkeeper?) on loan from Wet Spam at the time? - I seem to remember them serenading him with chants of West Ham C*** - charming bunch!

Cant help here,seems this match has been redacted from interweb not even a teamsheet .Best I can come up with is Rocky at millwall,Camp at QPR and Flavs at Palace.

Not really sure how that’s any different than our fans chanting scammer at random players, particularly a few years ago where the majority of fans wouldn’t have even seen us play against Southampton...

;