Watford v AFC Bournemouth Preview

I’m obviously pleased we’re 3 up away from home, even if it’s against a small team like Waterford. But the ref is a joke. Twice Adam Smith appealed for a yellow card for one of their players and both times the biased ref waved it away. Thank god we don’t have him against a team more on our level.

Just won a plumb free kick by running into a stationary Brooks with neither player in possession.

They are very lucky to have 10 men on the pitch, any grief they give the ref is ridiculous.

Demolition. Keep on throttling them. Just love humiliating these charmless, dreary town dwelling , hideously liveried twonks.

Watford currently look defeated....I think it’s probably just a question of how many now. Come on boys and stop looking for soft pens...mash ‘em

I would like to announce I’m donating a free Donkey ride for each Bournemouth goal scored , for any destitute Watford fans visiting us for the return fixture .
#donkeyshare

I would like to announce I’m donating a free Donkey ride for each Bournemouth goal scored , for any destitute Watford fans visiting us for the return fixture .
#donkeyshare
They can bring any one of today’s donkeys with them.....

Utterly loving this, especially given the “preview” from the Watford twunt

This fart’s not only still hanging around, it’s here to stay:utc::utc::utc:

That preview was a load of jealous bile. The author is no BillyTheKid thats for sure....

;