We couldn't could we?

Well I can see Watford dropping 8 points. Norwich and Brentford away.

I think if we win all 4 we will go up on GD.
They also have the Swans, who might need those points, and Millwall, who could make life difficult. A couple of losses, a couple of draws .... who knows .....

Thing is Brentford have a game in hand which is an advantage for them over us all but if you beat them who knows ?

I hope we can get 6-7 more but not convinced we will unless we improve a lot.

I guess you hope we draw with Brentford and Swansea whilst losing the other 2.

With Swansea dropping more points and Brentford losing their game in hand.

All I can say is that this season we have played the probable runaway champions twice and beaten them twice. That proves that we are good enough to achieve promotion but obviously we previously unnecessarily gave ourselves a mountain to climb.

I really can’t see us not making the playoffs at least now though and in all probability we will do so in decent form.

It is about to get very exciting I feel. Bring it on !!!
That’s what we’re all fans for isn’t it ?
:utc:

On an earlier thread I mentioned that I felt afcb could do Norwich but then probably lose to millwall. Still plausible. All about mentality and effort....let’s keep winning and see where we finish. Personally think avoiding Barnsley in play off semi would be a good tactic.

I guess you hope we draw with Brentford and Swansea whilst losing the other 2.

With Swansea dropping more points and Brentford losing their game in hand.
Nope you lose at NC and Brent. We win all 4. You draw one game, at home. We go up on GD

Just to be clear, that's what I am hoping, not what I expect.

However it is a nice bonus, that Watford fans have to start at least worrying about us again :)

;